Deep in the heart......Movie starts June 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
    I enjoyed up until the mountain lion part…walked out after that.

I didn't walk out but that part did get me in the ribs a bit. I do understand his point I don't agree with it but I do see it a good place for the left to start the digging

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
      Do a bit of reading on the team.
      Who are our state land commissioner candidates?

Comment

I enjoyed up until the mountain lion part…walked out after that.
        Originally posted by one66stang View Post
        I didn't walk out but that part did get me in the ribs a bit. I do understand his point I don't agree with it but I do see it a good place for the left to start the digging

I haven’t had a chance to see it yet, but this concerns me. Did they set something up on a tee for the liberals to swing at?

It sure looked like it was going to be a very “pro-Texas and it’s wildllife” movie
        Last edited by AntlerCollector; 06-04-2022, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Daggitt...........i thought he was on the TBH ban list????
          Maybe I have loss track?
          Anyway, I did not know this was coming out.......and it is showing at the Regal across the street from our subdivision. Perfect, gives us something to do this Friday........lol!!!
          Did y'all go see it ?
          Got notification on my Regal app and the trailer looks good.

Comment

I have an extra ticket for the Alamo Lakeline show in Cedar Park at 6:45PM Sunday 6/5. I'm willing to give it to anyone that wants to see the film free of charge. But, you'll probably have to sit next to me. The reason the ticket is available is b/c my SIL had to work. Shoot me a text at 512.Seven3Nine.FifteenSeventy.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              I thought he was banned too. I have to watch it with ear muffs on.
              Bwahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
              Did y'all go see it ?
              Got notification on my Regal app and the trailer looks good.
              We missed the 6:45 pm last night so thought about the 9:somthing PM movie but we were at Margaritaville until after 10pm..........
              Hopefully today we can get on the same page as I am really looking forward to it.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!

We missed the 6:45 pm last night so thought about the 9:somthing PM movie but we were at Margaritaville until after 10pm..........
                Hopefully today we can get on the same page as I am really looking forward to it.
                We were at the benders landing showing and wish we would’ve ran into each other!

Overall it was a good showing and had a buddy that was apart of the videography crew so wanted to show support. They got carried away with the mountain lion part pretty quickly claiming people do caged hunts for them and said that they are essentially a shoot on sight critter but I would argue that point also.

There was a environmental push which was expected

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  We were at the benders landing showing and wish we would’ve ran into each other!

Overall it was a good showing and had a buddy that was apart of the videography crew so wanted to show support. They got carried away with the mountain lion part pretty quickly claiming people do caged hunts for them and said that they are essentially a shoot on sight critter but I would argue that point also.

There was a environmental push which was expected
                  This was what upset me….also claimed something like their range was just far south And west Texas which is ridiculous…made it sound like they are getting killed all the time in foot traps, also made a strong point that Texas was the only state with no regulations on killing them(I think that’s what I heard). They basically made it sound like we are wiping them out and don’t care... I really wanted to like it but this just ticked me off.

Comment

This was what upset me….also claimed something like their range was just far south And west Texas which is ridiculous…made it sound like they are getting killed all the time in foot traps, also made a strong point that Texas was the only state with no regulations on killing them(I think that’s what I heard). They basically made it sound like we are wiping them out and don’t care... I really wanted to like it but this just ticked me off.

Well that’s disappointing. Sounds like it’s otherwise a good movie.

Comment

I’m looking forward to seeing it! Ben Masters produces excellent stuff.

Comment

I’m looking forward to seeing it! Ben Masters produces excellent stuff.

Comment

There were 4 of us cringing and shaking our heads during the whole my lion part

Comment

Just got out of it. 8.5 out of 10![emoji6]! The term hunter conservationist was used 3 times....which is very positive. Credit was given to hunters in actually saving species.[emoji123] Yes, the mountain lion deal was overplayed but far from a deal breaker. Heck, the extended footage on the bats kinda loss my attention.[emoji43]*[emoji94]
                            The cinematography was outstanding and in line with Blue Planet, Discovery, Nat Geo & PBS.
                            Pretty good attendance surprisingly, hopefully youth groups attend this summer as it will definitely inspire conservation, biology, and overall ecological awareness. Remember, we don't need everyone to be pro hunting nor do we need everyone anti hunting......but having folks being in the middle and understanding the parameters is far more important.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got out of it. 8.5 out of 10![emoji6]! The term hunter conservationist was used 3 times....which is very positive. Credit was given to hunters in actually saving species.[emoji123] Yes, the mountain lion deal was overplayed but far from a deal breaker. Heck, the extended footage on the bats kinda loss my attention.[emoji43]*[emoji94]
                              The cinematography was outstanding and in line with Blue Planet, Discovery, Nat Geo & PBS.
                              Pretty good attendance surprisingly, hopefully youth groups attend this summer as it will definitely inspire conservation, biology, and overall ecological awareness. Remember, we don't need everyone to be pro hunting nor do we need everyone anti hunting......but having folks being in the middle and understanding the parameters is far more important.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                              Thanks for the review.

Didn't get over there today but tomorrow is the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Definitely alot of us in this area. The last few years have exploded in population. 12 years ago we were in the middle of nowhere.....lol!
                                Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                                Thanks for the review.

Didn't get over there today but tomorrow is the plan.
                                You guys will like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X