• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Daggitt...........i thought he was on the TBH ban list????
      Maybe I have loss track?
      Anyway, I did not know this was coming out.......and it is showing at the Regal across the street from our subdivision. Perfect, gives us something to do this Friday........lol!!!

I haven’t been able to stand the guys voice since the 1990s regardless of his politics haha but certainly wouldn’t let that ruin a good art project

Comment

Looks legit

Comment

Looks incredible. Thx for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Booked my tickets. Taking my ten year old nature loving kid, as excited about it as I am.

Comment

already got it booked

Comment

I thought he was banned too. I have to watch it with ear muffs on.

Comment

I had no idea. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Scam…. Total bullchit just another way to move all the liberals to Texas. Think outside the box fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                        Scam…. Total bullchit just another way to move all the liberals to Texas. Think outside the box fellas.

What????? When those left handed cigs wear off can you explain the scam?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          What????? When those left handed cigs wear off can you explain the scam?

I stopped the joints years ago, stick to the glass pipes now. Lighting a bowl is a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post

Hey man I hear you regarding ulterior motives. Especially of these artsy, hippy types but come on... Hard not to be excited about showcasing TX wildlife and ecosystems in a way other than PBS - hopefully similar to what we've seen on Planet Earth, etc. Do a bit of reading on the team. I'm sure they'll do it justice.

Ben Masters Director and Writer: "Masters studied wildlife biology at Texas A&M University... He is the author of two books published by Texas A&M University Press and has written for National Geographic and Western Horseman. His films have been distributed on Netflix, National Geographic, STARZ, PBS, and he has worked with The Wildlife Society, Borderlands Research Institute, YETI, Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation, and other great brands and NGOs. A proud Texan, Masters loves riding a good horse through new country, filming wildlife stories that haven’t been documented before, and using movies to help conserve wildlife and wild places.

Deep in the Heart DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD, shirts, hats, book, and merchandise. Texas' first feature length wildlife movie narrated by Matthew McConaughey and directed by Ben Masters. A Fin and Fur Films Production based in Austin, Texas in collaboration with Texan by Nature.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                              Looks like it’ll be a good video. Watching that got me watching a few of their other films on bighorn and pronghorn.
                              Ethan, Thrash was one of the video guys on this project.

Comment

I enjoyed up until the mountain lion part…walked out after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X