Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all get y’all’s butts down here and let’s have some fun today. I’m giving y’all’s food away at noon if your not here. But maybe Hoggslayer and crew will come in with some fish and we’ll clean em on SaltwaterSlicks table and cook em up.

Comment

Getting ready right now. Gonna be awesome!

Comment

I should have asked if there was a heli pad nearby?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Are the crawfish gluten free? I'm not sure what gluten is or what that means but I know it's trendy to ask...

Comment

Post pictures...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              Post pictures...
              Get in that hot rod. You have plenty time to get there

Comment

We’re flooding the parking lot and ditches right now so Steve can give airboat rides.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  Y’all get y’all’s butts down here and let’s have some fun today. I’m giving y’all’s food away at noon if your not here. But maybe Hoggslayer and crew will come in with some fish and we’ll clean em on SaltwaterSlicks table and cook em up.
                  Heck, I’ll bring a fillet knife!! Ain’t never tried VooDoo catfish or white bass!!

Comment

Pretty good turn out so far. More showing up now. Will load some pictures later.

Comment

Buuurp.... I need a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Buuurp.... I need a nap.

Yessir! I’m about ready to take one. It was nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones today.

Very nice meeting you Terry. I look forward to enjoying your restaurant often.

Comment

Me and my stepson (Jeremi) got full. Those bugs weren’t little either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It sure was nice to see old friends and to meet some new ones. Thanks for hosting it, Gumbo Man. I ordered fried popcorn and butterfly shrimp with a couple of pieces of fish, Logan got blackened catfish, it was all great!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to meet everyone. Terry, thanks again for the boil. Will be out again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks again Terry! Great food as always and great hanging out and meeting some new folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X