Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    Let me know when "Teeth and Tat lotto" night is. That's where you try and guess the number of teeth and tats of the next 5 people that enter the restaurant. Closest guess wins. I'll put my guess in now at 25 for both categories.
    Jay that sounds like fun. I don’t mind counting the teeth if you’ll be in charge of locating and counting the tats. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      Jay that sounds like fun. I don’t mind counting the teeth if you’ll be in charge of locating and counting the tats. Deal?
      That's kind of a toss up as to which job would be easier. You'll probably be done long before I will, but you might have to search harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        That's kind of a toss up as to which job would be easier. You'll probably be done long before I will, but you might have to search harder.
        Negatory there GhostRider. All I’ll have to do is ask em to open there mouth and look in with a flashlight. You, on the other hand may have to go where no man has ever gone before. Or wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          ...in my best Shirley Q Licker voice... Oh Lort, I ain't shore I kan brang my wife wit me... she ain't never bee x-pos'd ta nuthin' like dis!
          Oh Charlie this is just our Internet personalities. You know we’re not like this in real life. Our wives would kill us.

Comment

Oh Charlie this is just our Internet personalities. You know we’re not like this in real life. Our wives would kill us.

Charlie might have met more of us than you have [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              Charlie might have met more of us than you have [emoji23]
              and our, kids, wives, mother and father in laws

Comment

Well with all of that being said I’m afraid I have some bad news. I have reached out to Big Wang to see if she could be on standby should any of her many talents be requested and she replied by saying, and I quote” On Saturday the 14th I am totally up ended with a full day of hard and rough appointments untill 10:30 pm. Sorry but please remember me the next time your convention is in town. And remember that all clients in Camo get a discount.” Hopefully this doesn’t effect anyones plans.

Comment

Well with all of that being said I’m afraid I have some bad news. I have reached out to Big Wang to see if she could be on standby should any of her many talents be requested and she replied by saying, and I quote” On Saturday the 14th I am totally up ended with a full day of hard and rough appointments untill 10:30 pm. Sorry but please remember me the next time your convention is in town. And remember that all clients in Camo get a discount.” Hopefully this doesn’t effect anyones plans.

Im sure the other Hoggslayer will step up and fill in for Big Wang in her absence. All he will need to do is give Big Lee a foot massage while there out in the boat fishing that morning heck Keith may want a foot massage too

Comment

Maybe her cousin Hung Lo could help yall out.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Maybe her cousin Hung Lo could help yall out.
                      She retired and now resides in San Francisco.

Comment

Are the restrooms clean?

My masseuse, Hu Flung Dung, wants to know.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          Im sure the other Hoggslayer will step up and fill in for Big Wang in her absence. All he will need to do is give Big Lee a foot massage while there out in the boat fishing that morning heck Keith may want a foot massage too
                          Don't give them yahoo's any ideas. I don't want to have them team up on me and make me give out foot messages to stay on my own boat.

Comment

Thats Tu Bhad. I hope Non Ting Wong

Comment

...well, maybe yo mamma n em can come after all... tell 'er I ax'd how she's derin'...
                              See's y'all Sat-dee...

Comment

Awesome gesture. Sounds like fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X