Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    Man I'm already pouting about missing this. Dad is having surgery the 10th if all goes well enough. He will likely still be in the hospital. We will see...
    Prayers for your dad, your mom and your family for a successful and quick recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      You better hope the fish ain't snapping

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      Autographs aside, I'm eating good food.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Are you referring to fishing or liking lol? Im good either way and will definitely be there for the get together I guess I will just have to share a table with snowflake and pineywoods and other Portericans if they come
        Are Portericans even allowed to venture west of I45?

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Are you referring to fishing or liking lol? Im good either way and will definitely be there for the get together I guess I will just have to share a table with snowflake and pineywoods and other Portericans if they come
          Don't worry Mike you can sit with us. Just fyi... they told me I have to wear a shirt and shoes. Didn't want you to be caught off guard like I was. On the bright side, those traveling from Porter or the Houston area have a chance to do some great sight seeing on their trip. Cleveland Wal-Mart is on the East side of 59 at Hwy 105. It's worth the stop I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            Don't worry Mike you can sit with us. Just fyi... they told me I have to wear a shirt and shoes. Didn't want you to be caught off guard like I was. On the bright side, those traveling from Porter or the Houston area have a chance to do some great sight seeing on their trip. Cleveland Wal-Mart is on the East side of 59 at Hwy 105. It's worth the stop I promise.
            Well I guess I will wear my Sunday best (crocs and tank top)and make the kids take a bath..... I definitely wanna try and fit in with cool kids

Comment

Man, y'all fancy city slickers from downtown Porter makin' me feel intimidated and out-classed!! I don't know if I'll be able to come up to y'all's standards and fit in!! Gonna be some seerrus hi-flautin' goin' on at this-here shindig!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                , very nice jester of you, I havg not checked with my event planner yet, but would love to go

David, check your PM's.

Comment

Just met Terry and another fine meal. Voodoo Shrimp and Catfish. Sho nuf good. ��

Comment

I just walked back out to follow up with our visit and y’all were gone. Great to meet you and your bride tonight Tim and thanks for coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      I just walked back out to follow up with our visit and y’all were gone. Great to meet you and your bride tonight Tim and thanks for coming.
                      Good meeting you Terry, always enjoy y'alls thin sliced catfish.

Comment

I'll be up that way soon.. The food pics look amazing!! I'll definitely be stopping by with some buddies..

Comment

We plan on attending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Man, y'all fancy city slickers from downtown Porter makin' me feel intimidated and out-classed!! I don't know if I'll be able to come up to y'all's standards and fit in!! Gonna be some seerrus hi-flautin' goin' on at this-here shindig!!

Coming from a guy that give in Kingwood for 35 years. [emoji849]

Comment

[quote=Mayhem;16202763]Coming from a guy that give in Kingwood for 35 years. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Go easy on Charlie. He keeps bringing me gifts from his garden.
                              Last edited by Gumbo Man; 05-03-2022, 09:49 AM.

Comment

[quote=Gumbo Man;16202953]
                                Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                Coming from a guy that give in Kingwood for 35 years. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Go easy on Charlie. He keeps bringing me gifts from his garden.

That’s great but he has plenty of teeth.

Comment

Working...
                                X