Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
    The misses and I will be there!
    Great.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      Big Lee I am in the hospitality business so I’m more than glad to accommodate you my friend. We have a customer that frequents our place that is an Asian masseuse. I have included some pictures from her brochure . Her name is Bruce Wang which at first I found odd but knowing nothing about Asian culture and appropriate names I just passed it off. I can contact Bruce if you’d like and set an appointment for the 14th. Now she is not a small woman at all like most Asian women which explains the note at the bottom of her brochure stating that she likes to be referred to as “Big Wang” which is somewhat ironic………..”Big Lee”!!
      🤣🤣🤣 trying to decide wether to pull the boat and fish that morning and then come or take a break from fishing next weekend 🤔 we hit Conroe this morning for 40 crappie and hitting Rayburn in the morning. May need a break next Saturday....

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        🤣🤣🤣 trying to decide wether to pull the boat and fish that morning and then come or take a break from fishing next weekend 🤔 we hit Conroe this morning for 40 crappie and hitting Rayburn in the morning. May need a break next Saturday....
        You need to stay off of our lake Michael. I’m not sure our fishery will support you. Y’all don’t go “fishing”. Y’all go “catching”.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          I might have to find some new fishing partners.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
          Don't back out NOW!!!!

Comment

GumboMan. I appreciate the offer. However I will need to decline at this time. You see, I do not want to make Snowflake Killa jealous. Keith is getting g weirded out for no reason. And my shrimpin boat captain is trying to back out. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              GumboMan. I appreciate the offer. However I will need to decline at this time. You see, I do not want to make Snowflake Killa jealous. Keith is getting g weirded out for no reason. And my shrimpin boat captain is trying to back out. Lol
              Ok Big Lee. Personally I think it’s the right call. I’ll fix you up with a pillow for your nap and a warm foot bath to soak your feet in and we’ll call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Ok Big Lee. Personally I think it’s the right call. I’ll fix you up with a pillow for your nap and a warm foot bath to soak your feet in and we’ll call it a day.
                Ha!! Sounds great!! Looking forward to next week. Currently, I am lakeside (not Livingston) enjoying humid weather and thankful the RV AC works great!

Comment

Ha!! Sounds great!! Looking forward to next week. Currently, I am lakeside (not Livingston) enjoying humid weather and thankful the RV AC works great!
                  What lake you on Big Lee?

Comment

What lake you on Big Lee?
                    Granbury. I just finished up making burgers, pork chops, cobbler, and Smarts Beans. Not sure why being the oldest and best looking requires you to be designated chef.

I may reconsider the foot Rub, GM offered. How bad can it really be???

Comment

Granbury. I just finished up making burgers, pork chops, cobbler, and Smarts Beans. Not sure why being the oldest and best looking requires you to be designated chef.

I may reconsider the foot Rub, GM offered. How bad can it really be???
                      Well if you get a foot massage and prostate exam it could be overwhelming 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

See.. this is how rumors get started! I'm due for my exam. Now you violated my HIPA rights at a restaurant!

Comment

See.. this is how rumors get started! I'm due for my exam. Now you violated my HIPA rights at a restaurant!
                          Well since your due, youbcan get a 2 for 1 special

Comment

I’m pretty sure Big Wang is qualified to do both with a single appointment.

Comment

I'm just looking for a good time.... and sound medical advice. Oh!! And great fishing!

Comment

Me and Mrs Antlercollector may drop in for lunch today

Comment

Working...
                                X