Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    I wish that you would have asked for me Doug. Would’ve loved to have met you sir.
    I did but the girls said you had stepped out. I'll ask again next trip. We really enjoyed the food and "feel" of the place! In my opinion you are definately doing it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      I have some hitch hiker takers. Looking forward to this!!

I booked hotel rooms. With that said..... anyone with an empty Saturday morning boat needing fishing hacks to join??
      If I have room I'll take ya. I was planning on taking Macntexas and his boys, but they might have soccer that day. I won't know for a few days, but you are welcome if they back out.

HS78, I'm sure it was me that he was leaning toward anyway.
      Last edited by Hoggslayer; 04-28-2022, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        If I have room I'll take ya. I was planning on taking Macntexas and his boys, but they might have soccer that day. I won't know for a few days, but you are welcome if they back out.

Are you referring to fishing or liking lol? Im good either way and will definitely be there for the get together I guess I will just have to share a table with snowflake and pineywoods and other Portericans if they come

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Are you referring to fishing or liking lol? Im good either way and will definitely be there for the get together I guess I will just have to share a table with snowflake and pineywoods and other Portericans if they come
          Portericans. That’s too funny.

Comment

That could depend on which Hogslayer you like or don't like which may be decided at the meet and greet🤣🤣
            At this point. Which ever hogslayer brings moon pies

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              Big Lee you gonna drive that old classic truck down here?
              The new owner is!

Comment

I have no soccer plans. I am on board!

Comment

I think its going to be a good time any way you look at it. I've learned from meeting a lot of TBH'rs, they are usually pretty decent people in real life and most of the time nothing like what you think.

Heck, SH seemed like a pretty good guy when I met him, and he didn't even have a yellow vet.

And in real life, Chew isn't even funny. Who knew?

Comment

Snowflake promised an autograph. He doesn't know how to catch fish. So I will attend his signing. And join you.

Comment

Snowflake promised an autograph. He doesn't know how to catch fish. So I will attend his signing. And join you.
                      You better hope the fish ain't snapping

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am coming for gumboman and his generosity for putting this on but the main reason is to keep the paparazzi off ol Snowflake! They show up everywhere he goes these days wanting pics and stuff

Comment

And in real life, Chew isn't even funny. Who knew?
                          Hilarious!!

Comment

I am coming for gumboman and his generosity for putting this on but the main reason is to keep the paparazzi off ol Snowflake! They show up everywhere he goes these days wanting pics and stuff
                            I'm going to have to charge for theses events in the future

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t worry about the paparazzi. We’ve scheduled Beto O’Rourke to host an anti-gun rally in the WalMart parking lot on the same day. Both of his voters have vowed to be there and I’m sure his event takes precedence over ours.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbo man View Post
                                don’t worry about the paparazzi. We’ve scheduled beto o’rourke to host an anti-gun rally in the walmart parking lot on the same day. Both of his voters have vowed to be there and i’m sure his event takes precedence over ours.
                                🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X