Wow ,hope I am wrong,48 hours tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Yes ma’am. .22 rounds are cheap. We’ll, they used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can spare, a few...

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Yes ma’am. .22 rounds are cheap. We’ll, they used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I can spare a few..

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
        I can sympathize but those of you who say that they’re unfixable need to tell Jesus he was wrong and ask why the Apostle Paul was pardoned. I know the number who will be rehabilitated is small but Christ died for that handful of souls.
        Donpablo I applaud you you for standing firm on your convictions as all Christian’s should. But just like in church we don’t always agree on the doctrines interpretation and never will. The Bible is very clear on reprobate spirits in some people. Very clear.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          They did for 28 yrs.
          For those saying hang him, shoot him em in the head, should we do it while they are kids, or wait until they turn 18?
          No sense wasting resources, just get it done. If you are big enough to decide if another person lives or dies, then you, yourself are big enough to face your own death.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            Donpablo I applaud you you for standing firm on your convictions as all Christian’s should. But just like in church we don’t always agree on the doctrines interpretation and never will. The Bible is very clear on reprobate spirits in some people. Very clear.
            I agree but I don't see where God gave us the authority to determine which are reprobate. When my daughter complains about classmates who she thinks of as enemies, I tell her that's God giving her the opportunity to love her enemies. I understand that there's a reason for the separation of church and state and that the government may have a need for capital punishment but as Christians, we're called to forgive. People often think of Christianity as a simple dedication to Christ and the earnest attempt to avoid sin, but God demands so much more. How can we forgive and love our enemies? It's hard and for some may be an endless struggle. But giving up is essentially giving up on your salvation. I'm not saying you have to be successful but you have to continue trying.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              Some people are unfixable... They're like a rabid dog. Once it's in their blood there ain't no stopping it.
              You're right. Even Jesus isn't powerful enough to fix them. He's way overrated.

Comment

I agree but I don't see where God gave us the authority to determine which are reprobate. When my daughter complains about classmates who she thinks of as enemies, I tell her that's God giving her the opportunity to love her enemies. I understand that there's a reason for the separation of church and state and that the government may have a need for capital punishment but as Christians, we're called to forgive. People often think of Christianity as a simple dedication to Christ and the earnest attempt to avoid sin, but God demands so much more. How can we forgive and love our enemies? It's hard and for some may be an endless struggle. But giving up is essentially giving up on your salvation. I'm not saying you have to be successful but you have to continue trying.
                I do applaud your strong convictions sir.

Comment

Meh- it’s not a question of the power of Jesus, but the purpose of the vessel. Some made for honor, others for dishonor. Some vessels of mercy, other vessels of wrath and destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Meh- it’s not a question of the power of Jesus, but the purpose of the vessel. Some made for honor, others for dishonor. Some vessels of mercy, other vessels of wrath and destruction
                    Even if that's the case how do we mere mortals know which is which. I'll bet there were some Christians who thought Paul was the latter.

Comment

Even if that's the case how do we mere mortals know which is which. I'll bet there were some Christians who thought Paul was the latter.
                      I don’t know, that’s not really my responsibility to worry about, if God has a purpose, he will “stay” their execution. You do still believe in miracles, right?

Comment

Yeah well there's how many children out there that have had a hard time in life because the justice system failed them and let a "savable" person back out into society? How many people have been murdered by someone that has been in and out of prison their whole life and were known to be violent? I don't care if God could save one of them. I don't think it's worth letting them out to find out what they'll do.

You're reading from the Bible. Hey man this is the real world. A little boy got murdered and sexually assaulted. You can say love him and forgive him for doing that all you want. To me that's disgusting. So we'll agree to disagree.

I don't sympathize with monsters.

In your heart of hearts if a man that was convicted of sexually molesting a child got out of prison and claimed to be a Christian,even went to your church, would you allow him to babysit your son or daughter?
                        Last edited by okrattler; 03-20-2022, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          I don’t know, that’s not really my responsibility to worry about, if God has a purpose, he will “stay” their execution. You do still believe in miracles, right?
                          Yes sir. And his salvation is a miracle that's equally possible.

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                          Yeah well there's how many children out there that have had a hard time in life because the justice system failed them and let a "savable" person back out into society? How many people have been murdered by someone that has been in and out of prison their whole life and were known to be violent? I don't care if God could save one of them. I don't think it's worth letting them out to find out what they'll do.

You're reading from the Bible. Hey man this is the real world. A little boy got murdered and sexually assaulted. You can say love him and forgive him for doing that all you want. To me that's disgusting. So we'll agree to disagree.

I don't sympathize with monsters.
                          I agree that we are far too liberal with parole and some times sentencing. I'm just saying that "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" is catchy and all but isn't something a true christian can endorse. Remember, if liberal policies and philosophies pushes you to this extreme, they (and the devil) won you over. I know you think Christ's teachings come from a fantasy world but for true believers, it comes from the real world. Prayers for you, Brother. I believe your heart is in the right place and hope it has not become too hardened.

Pablo

Comment

Yeah- that’s what I said, if God has a plan for the man, then let him work a miracle to save him both mortally and eternally.

Comment

I agree that we are far too liberal with parole and some times sentencing. I'm just saying that "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" is catchy and all but isn't something a true christian can endorse. Remember, if liberal policies and philosophies pushes you to this extreme, they (and the devil) won you over. I know you think Christ's teachings come from a fantasy world but for true believers, it comes from the real world. Prayers for you, Brother. I believe your heart is in the right place and hope it has not become too hardened.

Pablo
                              No not really. I believe in Jesus and the words of the Bible. I think you're jumping to conclusions about what I believe. I'm not going to set myself or someone I love up to be hurt by someone who is mentally ill just because Jesus wants us to forgive. Some people are literally not capable of feeling empathy towards another human. Wouldn't matter if they read the Bible a million times. It's a scientific fact. People who are pedophiles have a sickness. No amount of medication,praying,meditation,therapy or time beyond bars is going to change that. They're not drug addicts or alcoholics. They're mentally deranged people who were defective at birth.

I wouldn't trust a pedophile who had found Jesus in prison to babysit my kids. I don't trust people like that. And for good reason. It's not hard to say you found Jesus. You never truly know a person's intentions. Shoot there's priest that have molested kids. I ain't going through life blind to a persons past.

Living like that is a good way to become a victim.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 03-20-2022, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Some criminals need nothing more than death.

Comment

Working...
                                X