No announcement yet.

Wow ,hope I am wrong,48 hours tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I could live past all the pain to see the murderer of my child get out of prison, he wouldn’t have much time as a free man let’s just say that…

Comment

I'm with you STX Shooter ,not on my watch ,he's safer in the pen if it's my family

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
        If I could live past all the pain to see the murderer of my child get out of prison, he wouldn’t have much time as a free man let’s just say that…

100% agree. I know a man in Mississippi that robbed a bank and gave the money to a charity then turned himself in just so he could get to his wife’s killer. He was happy as a lark when they sentenced him to State prison.
        Yes, he cut the guy’s throat at lunch about a month after he was incarcerated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
          I feel that the family of the person that was killed should have some input on what happens to the killer.
          They did for 28 yrs.
          For those saying hang him, shoot him em in the head, should we do it while they are kids, or wait until they turn 18?

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
            Like the video of that dad that took out the guy who molested his son and was being brought back in custody at the airport and the dad smoked him!!!
            Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
            100% agree. I know a man in Mississippi that robbed a bank and gave the money to a charity then turned himself in just so he could get to his wife’s killer. He was happy as a lark when they sentenced him to State prison.
            Yes, he cut the guy’s throat at lunch about a month after he was incarcerated.
            Links?

Comment

I don't agree with the death penalty. However, I believe in a life sentence that is worse than a slow death.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                Links?

Google “Gary Plauche”. It’ll make your heart happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  They did for 28 yrs.
                  For those saying hang him, shoot him em in the head, should we do it while they are kids, or wait until they turn 18?
                  I agree with the point you are trying to make.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Google “Gary Plauche”. It’ll make your heart happy.

Good man right there!

Comment

I can sympathize but those of you who say that they’re unfixable need to tell Jesus he was wrong and ask why the Apostle Paul was pardoned. I know the number who will be rehabilitated is small but Christ died for that handful of souls.

Comment

I remember seeing this story years ago and it never left my mind. He did evil things to that little boy after he’d killed him and spoke of it without a hint of remorse.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                          I can sympathize but those of you who say that they’re unfixable need to tell Jesus he was wrong and ask why the Apostle Paul was pardoned. I know the number who will be rehabilitated is small but Christ died for that handful of souls.
                          I understand your point and as a Christian I struggle with the concept of degrees of sin vs all sins being equal. Forgiveness is hard. Proof once again that Jesus was a better man than Me.

My thought, There are evil people in this world who deserve a date with an executioner. The way our system works they will have ample time to find forgiveness. But should not be allowed to escape the consequences of they actions.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                            I understand your point and as a Christian I struggle with the concept of degrees of sin vs all sins being equal. Forgiveness is hard. Proof once again that Jesus was a better man than Me.

My thought, There are evil people in this world who deserve a date with an executioner. The way our system works they will have ample time to find forgiveness. But should not be allowed to escape the consequences of they actions.

You absolutely nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                              Some people are unfixable. You hear about it all the time. How many sexual predators are repeat offenders? They get off on molesting kids. They have something mentally wrong with them. Whether you believe in Jesus or not it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out that these people don't need to be alive. They're like a rabid dog. Once it's in their blood there ain't no stopping it.

Forgiveness my ***. Anyone that would murder and sodomize a little boy needs strung up from a tree. He was only 13. Big deal, the boy he killed was only 4. 13 years old is plenty old enough to know right from wrong. And if he wasn't in his right mind not to back then he ain't now.

Forgiveness is Gods job. So send them on their merry way and let them talk to him.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 03-20-2022, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                                Some people are unfixable. You hear about it all the time. How many sexual predators are repeat offenders? They get off on molesting kids. They have something mentally wrong with them. Whether you believe in Jesus or not it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out that these people don't need to be alive. They're like a rabid dog. Once it's in their blood there ain't no stopping it.

Forgiveness my ***. Anyone that would murder and sodomize a little boy needs strung up from a tree. He was only 13. Big deal, the boy he killed was only 4. 13 years old is plenty old enough to know right from wrong. And if he wasn't in his right mind not to back then he ain't now.

Forgiveness is Gods job. So send them on their merry way and let them talk to him.
                                You should avoid the Lord's Prayer. In it you basically say, "Jesus, if I can't forgive, don't forgive me."

Comment

Working...
                                X