• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
    PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM returned!

Comment

Beth had a little better day today. They were able to remove her from the bipap and put her on the high flow oxygen nasal apparatus so she could drink and get some ensure in her. She's breathing easier today. The Remdesivir and other antiviral are working. The scary news is she's so immunosuppressed she's not producing ANY antibodies to fight the Covid. The team is trying to get permission from a company to get and use an infusion from them. I have been praying sooo much. I pray they can get the infusion and it works. Thank You all for the prayers so far!! If you can send more up now I would truly appreciate it!!!!

Comment

Lord we continue to come together in your name as we ask for healing, strength, and comfort for Beth. We praise you Lord and place our trust in you. In Jesus name, amen.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
          lord we continue to come together in your name as we ask for healing, strength, and comfort for beth. We praise you lord and place our trust in you. In jesus name, amen.

Sent from my sm-n970u using tapatalk

amen!

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            Lord we continue to come together in your name as we ask for healing, strength, and comfort for Beth. We praise you Lord and place our trust in you. In Jesus name, amen.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
            Amen

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Have a St Jude candle going for Beth and Robin

Comment

Sent!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                    Have a St Jude candle going for Beth and Robin

Thank You so much. I just finished praying for Your Wife and You!!!!

Comment

They will get through this

Prayers continue for you all

Comment

Praying, Lord please continue to watch over and heal Beth.

Comment

They had to put Beth on a ventilator last night. She was struggling too hard to breathe. They are working hard to get the monoclonal antibodies to help fight it and another treatment option. Thank You all so much for the prayers! Please continue to pray!!

Comment

Prayers for a full recovery for your wife. Please keep us updated.

Comment

More prayers up! Curious if they have diagnosed exactly what strain she has?

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X