Prayers Asked For My Wife!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Prayers sent and I can't imagine not being able to see her and be with her. That just wouldn't go over well at all.
    Op please do some research on Remdesivir I have heard and read alot bad things about that drug. I'd be doing everything I could to get her off it. Once again prayers sent for yall
    I have read also and am scared but the team of Doctors say it's the best thing they have to use right now. She is on day 4 of it and they've added quite a few other medications to her regimen. She has so many prior lung issues from her autoimmune disease that it's really tough on her. I am praying over her constantly and staying on the app 24/7 so when she looks up I'm there, it helps her, we can hear through it also but she can't talk much. I sincerely ask for all the prayers you all can send up. Thank You!!!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery ��

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for your family - done

Comment

Prayers

Comment

She had another little bump last night but they got her numbers back up. She's really fighting but they are working hard to keep her from going on a ventilator. Thank You all again for all the prayers!!!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

They put a line in her arm so they can give her convalescent plasma and tried putting an NG tube in to feed her but were unsuccessful, they'll try again tomorrow. They are doing everything they can to keep her off a ventilator. Thank You all so much for the prayers. I truly appreciate them for her!

Comment

Bless her heart. She is really having a tough go of it. Prayers for her healing and recovery!

Comment

Praying, Lord please heal Beth and watch over and be with all this family.

Comment

Lord, hear our prayer.

Comment

Beth is still about the same. Her oxygen is at 94% today but the bipap is at 100% and she isn't struggling near as hard to breathe today. They are going to try to put the NG tube in again today, they said she's too weak for any other option. She is just so immunosuppressed that her body isn't fighting the virus well. The doctors have her on a few antivirals and are trying to get approval to use another drug. They said she's just not producing enough antibodies right now. I ask for continued prayers for her Please. Thank You all so much!!!

Comment

Prayers sent .

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X