• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for Beth
    Candle lit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for Beth to have a 100% positive outcome. Hang in there and continue to keep the faith

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
          Cass, my offer still stands.

More prayers sent.
          Thank You so much! I’m good for tonight and tomorrow night but I may have to hit you up later. The hotels right here we’re in are telling us there’s a convention this week and they don’t have rooms for Monday and Tuesday. I may can find another one but I will for sure let you know. I truly appreciate the offer but will try my best not to inconvenience you. Thank You!!!

Comment

I continue to pray for your wife and for you.

Comment

I just went through this with my Dad, very tough. I am praying for Beth, you and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholson84 View Post
                I just went through this with my Dad, very tough. I am praying for Beth, you and family.
                I am so sorry to hear that! My prayers are with you and your family also.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Continued prayers. Sorry to hear that I was hoping for a better report.

Comment

Dang, I didnt see this thread. Prayers for Beth, that she will be healed completely. Prayers for your comfort and confidence in Gods power

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Beth is heavily sedated and they have her on a paralytic to prevent her working against the ventilator. We get to see her from 10-12 and 4-6 daily. She’s had a few close episodes but they got her back stable. Still saying about a 20% chance of a positive outcome. I’m going to stay with her as long as I can. The hotel we’re at now gives us a UTSW rate but I may look for something else soon.

Comment

Still keeping you and Beth in my prayers.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord we ask your divine healing for Beth.

Comment

Praying for you and Beth.

Comment

Working...
                                X