No announcement yet.

459.7lb Boar Hog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10K acres of trinity river bottom and we have not tipped the scale over 240 lol. We are way outta our league. Killed some big hogs for what we normally shoot though.
    Did shoot one that was 308 and swore he was gonna be north of 350lbs.

Comment

I'm curious on the rules. Do they think pigs jump fences? Why the high fence rule? I know they will tear up and go through barbed wire fences. But wouldn't a strong net wire low fence keep a hog in?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

A legit 300 lb hog is a BIG hog ... and there's a bunch of them on that leaderboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
          A legit 300 lb hog is a BIG hog ... and there's a bunch of them on that leaderboard!
          YEAH!!! 250 is a toad. 300 is a giant

I been lucky to kill 6 over 300. One was cut and a BARR. All others wild hogs uncut that I never knew about

Comment

fun thread.

Comment

You won't see near the number of entries next year.

Comment

What’s the ruling on cut hogs? I’ve come across some that were cut when I hunted East TX, always got ****** at my neighbor for catching, cutting and then releasing it back just to catch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                  What’s the ruling on cut hogs? I’ve come across some that were cut when I hunted East TX, always got ****** at my neighbor for catching, cutting and then releasing it back just to catch it again.
                  If it’s a boar it must have BOTH nuts

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
                    You won't see near the number of entries next year.
                    It seems there is a few people sour on the whole deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X