• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
    Top ten.
    You're in the money! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      I have been shooting and catching wild hogs for many years!

Most of these 350+ wild hogs come off cattle feed lots.

I killed a 320,340 and 360 all WILD boars in one summer on 3 different places.

Then we killed a 364 also on a non feed lot place.

The biggest I have ever seen was a wild hog caught with dogs that was 464. He did come off a feed lot

Some of yall get hard up over this stuff lol.
      Killed 100s of hogs out of edroy tx off the feed lot some monsters over there

Comment

Crazy weights.
        Congrats to all

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          So the 459# hog they're saying is legit? And it doesn't have domestic traits in it(or not enough)?
          They passed polygraph. That’s enough apparently.

Comment

Don’t really have a dog in the Fight but that’s a big ol pig none the less.

Couple of years ago I worked for a rancher that feed out the steers on the property. We regularly slaughtered numbers of pigs literally eating in the feed troughs but never saw anything that size. Just a testimony to how pigs will eat, they would literally eat the steer s*** because of all the corn and grain still in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              They passed polygraph. That’s enough apparently.
              They don't do polygraphs until the contest is over.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
                  Been supporting this event since year 2. I personally don't think this hog should count. The guys that turned it in got caught cheating. IMO that should mean you are out for good. If you go to the post you will def see all my comments going back and forth with one of the guys on the team. They might be good dudes but if you cheat then you are out for good IMO.
                  Agree 100%

If the penalties had some real teeth these contests wouldn't be so wrought with cheating. Look like facebook hero ****** bags to me...

Comment

What is a “feed lot”

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      What is a “feed lot”
                      Penned up cattle that are being fed out for butchering generally. Lots of corn in most of the feed that is fed to those cattle. Once the pigs figure out it’s a buffet for them, they come to it like crazy. They’ll run from one pile of cattle cr@p to another because there’s so much undigested corn in it. Pigs will scarf it down like it’s wonderful. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
                        They don't do polygraphs until the contest is over.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                        You’re prolly right. Someone mentioned they’d already taken one but why would they before the contest is over?

Comment

Originally posted by bugleboy View Post
                          Penned up cattle that are being fed out for butchering generally. Lots of corn in most of the feed that is fed to those cattle. Once the pigs figure out it’s a buffet for them, they come to it like crazy. They’ll run from one pile of cattle cr@p to another because there’s so much undigested corn in it. Pigs will scarf it down like it’s wonderful. Haha
                          Thanks

Comment

Some monster hogs on here.
                            We have killed ALOT of hogs in Shackleford county over the years, and the biggest on a legitimate scale was 337#'s. It was brown and looked like a grizzly bear on the ground.

We had that particular hog on cameras for several years, so think they must really need some age to get 300+ in the wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
                              Been supporting this event since year 2. I personally don't think this hog should count. The guys that turned it in got caught cheating. IMO that should mean you are out for good. If you go to the post you will def see all my comments going back and forth with one of the guys on the team. They might be good dudes but if you cheat then you are out for good IMO.
                              Really!

Comment

Another 340 was weighed in this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X