This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small class as in 18-20?

They're at 95 with 9 Seniors, it might be a really small class. https://247sports.com/college/texas-...pDistribution/

Texas is at 99 and will take a full class due to them having 23 Seniors.
    Last edited by Chad C; 08-09-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Small class as in 18-20?

They're at 95 with 9 Seniors, it might be a really small class. https://247sports.com/college/texas-...pDistribution/

Texas is at 99 and will take a full class due to them having 23 Seniors.

Hearing 20 max in this class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Not going to get worked up about this kid handing in his place holder in August. Our DB recruiting and depth is far from a problem. Nobody knows the real reason he de-committed. Maybe the coaches weren’t showing him the love for a reason. Maybe LSU is a better fit for the kid. Maybe the money was better. Maybe the kid is worried about another DB the Ags will land in this class. Maybe the summertime hoody was not the drip the kid was looking for. Who knows.

Look this is going to be a small class numbers wise for the Ags. They can and will be very selective with who they sign. NIL money is going to be competitive. Jimbo has a proven track record of being an elite recruiter at both FSU and A&M. Ain’t scared. Ain’t worried. He’s gonna get his kids. Especially when the W’s start stacking up this season. There will be more movement than ever in today’s NIL leading up to signing day. Enjoy the pending flip Tigah fans. Just remember Bayou Brian is gonna lose some kids too.

I know it's just August but having no rb's, no qb, no wr's and soon to be no db's has to be a little worrisome.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post

I know it's just August but having no rb's, no qb, no wr's and soon to be no db's has to be a little worrisome.

See post 2491 and click on the link.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post

Not really. We had a huge DB haul last year. I still think we will flip a QB down the stretch and we are in good shape with a few high caliber WR’s. I’ve come to trust this staff. They have recruited a top 10 class 4 straight years. I think to some extent they are being very selective at a few positions.

We do need WR’s and more LB’s. Some studs are lined up for OV’s this fall on game day. We put on a show for them with 100K fans. We will get there.

Comment

It doesn't matter what positions you do or don't have recruited anymore....you just go buy one in free agency.

Comment

Not going to get worked up about this kid handing in his place holder in August. Our DB recruiting and depth is far from a problem. Nobody knows the real reason he de-committed. Maybe the coaches weren’t showing him the love for a reason. Maybe LSU is a better fit for the kid. Maybe the money was better. Maybe the kid is worried about another DB the Ags will land in this class. Maybe the summertime hoody was not the drip the kid was looking for. Who knows.

Look this is going to be a small class numbers wise for the Ags. They can and will be very selective with who they sign. NIL money is going to be competitive. Jimbo has a proven track record of being an elite recruiter at both FSU and A&M. Ain’t scared. Ain’t worried. He’s gonna get his kids. Especially when the W’s start stacking up this season. There will be more movement than ever in today’s NIL leading up to signing day. Enjoy the pending flip Tigah fans. Just remember Bayou Brian is gonna lose some kids too.

Agree with this. I enjoy getting a commitment really don't get worked up over one leaving. We never know why they leave, their choice or maybe not??? Someone will fill in their spot.

One Monkey don't stop a circus...

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                  Agree with this. I enjoy getting a commitment really don't get worked up over one leaving. We never know why they leave, their choice or maybe not??? Someone will fill in their spot.

One Monkey don't stop a circus...
                  Dammit . . You're right . . [emoji106]

Comment

Looks like the pay to play I mentioned is exactly what Malachi Nelson was up to, boosters about to pay that kid to play. All these kids have to do is flirt to get a bigger payday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Looks like the pay to play I mentioned is exactly what Malachi Nelson was up to, boosters about to pay that kid to play. All these kids have to do is flirt to get a bigger payday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      He better put on a few pounds or he will get broke. Imagine a few mean lb's who didn't get paid might not like it...

Comment

The truth is a lot of the kids that committed to Aggie last year probably really wanted to go to Lsu, UT, OU and Bama but there was no way they could pass up the money since most other schools were so far behind A&M at the time on nil. Now that some schools have got their s$&t straight the playing field is back even.

Comment

Man y'all better raise up off Aggy. They bout to win 4 straight nattys with all they croots.

That was an amazing class they signed last year.

I just hope Texas wins #5 in my lifetime.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

SI bucks the system and he's still considered a premier prospect. Sweet.

Comment

Dude is on more Longhorn pages and sites rgan me. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X