Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lsu is fixing to steal several A&M commits in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      Lsu is fixing to steal several A&M commits in the near future.
      LSU doesn’t have the money. Maybe they finally go bankrupt trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        We shall see. One already de committed from y’all last night.

Comment

After he saw all the talent at open practice . .

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            They diverted money from Ukraine to the bayou. Bayou Brian has pics of Nancy and Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
              Lol, y’all fixing to lose 2 of the top corners in the country to Lsu and they scared of competition at A&M? Hope y’all enjoyed that one top flight recruiting class!!

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                Actually. It was when he found out they pay with summertime hoodies and square toed boots.

Championships and draft status > NIL money.
                Last edited by Bayouboy; 08-09-2022, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Actually. It was when he found out they pay with summertime hoodies and square toed boots.

Championships and draft status > NIL money.
                  Cooyon conspiracy theory . . lol

Comment

Bravion Rogers is all but a Tiger, I'd assume.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Yep, and word is Jayvon Thomas will be de-committing next and flipping. DBU taking the # 4 & #7 db's where they rightfully should be going. Ol Grindin Brian aint playing around.

Comment

They're removing alabama from the schedule so they can add this as a win . . lol

Comment

Yep, and word is Jayvon Thomas will be de-committing next and flipping. DBU taking the # 4 & #7 db's where they rightfully should be going. Ol Grindin Brian aint playing around.
                          I hear ya! Texas has the nationally ranked, No. 6 in the fold and I'm hopeful that No. 4 (Toviano) pulls the trigger, but I get the feelin he's headed to Michigan.

Tigers likely add Kylin Jackson (S) to their class on Saturday as well.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 08-09-2022, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I hear ya! Texas has the nationally ranked, No. 6 in the fold and I'm hopeful that No. 4 (Toviano) pulls the trigger, but I get the feelin he's headed to Michigan.
                            I know LSU has been pushing a lot for him and he has mentioned wanting to play out of state but I think if he doesn't stay at UT he's probably going to Michigan.

Comment

Not going to get worked up about this kid handing in his place holder in August. Our DB recruiting and depth is far from a problem. Nobody knows the real reason he de-committed. Maybe the coaches weren’t showing him the love for a reason. Maybe LSU is a better fit for the kid. Maybe the money was better. Maybe the kid is worried about another DB the Ags will land in this class. Maybe the summertime hoody was not the drip the kid was looking for. Who knows.

Look this is going to be a small class numbers wise for the Ags. They can and will be very selective with who they sign. NIL money is going to be competitive. Jimbo has a proven track record of being an elite recruiter at both FSU and A&M. Ain’t scared. Ain’t worried. He’s gonna get his kids. Especially when the W’s start stacking up this season. There will be more movement than ever in today’s NIL leading up to signing day. Enjoy the pending flip Tigah fans. Just remember Bayou Brian is gonna lose some kids too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Not going to get worked up about this kid handing in his place holder in August. Our DB recruiting and depth is far from a problem. Nobody knows the real reason he de-committed. Maybe the coaches weren’t showing him the love for a reason. Maybe LSU is a better fit for the kid. Maybe the money was better. Maybe the kid is worried about another DB the Ags will land in this class. Maybe the summertime hoody was not the drip the kid was looking for. Who knows.

Look this is going to be a small class numbers wise for the Ags. They can and will be very selective with who they sign. NIL money is going to be competitive. Jimbo has a proven track record of being an elite recruiter at both FSU and A&M. Ain’t scared. Ain’t worried. He’s gonna get his kids. Especially when the W’s start stacking up this season. There will be more movement than ever in today’s NIL leading up to signing day. Enjoy the pending flip Tigah fans. Just remember Bayou Brian is gonna lose some kids too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I reasonable post! Rare for this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X