$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
    This has been the most confusing part of this equation for me. All good, anything is better than just lost money.

What are you expect the volume to be?
    With the purpose of Accel being multi purpose volume could be huge! We are talking 100s of millions coming in. This isn’t your $***coin meme token. Your investing into what I think will be the future leader of crypto! The Team alone will not let it fail!

Accel Defi is a multi-utility token. A token that brings with it several real world utilities. From an escrow payment application, a decentralized exchange trading application, and P2E game development. In addition Accel Defi brings it's own launchpad and token accelerator allowing others to launch their own tokens with the safest of smart contracts. A conglomerate of resources for the cryptospace with an education wing to help teach users along the way.

Comment

Not financial advice but if your in the discord or reading this and not in the GL token you better getcha some! In some way it is tied to Accel. GL Dev owns a high percent of Accel presale BNB as well as Accel. Word is pending your percent holdings of GL, holders will be rewarded with Accel. Dev has hinted multiple times that step 2 is in the works and February will be huge!

Very low holders, very low MC, safe play considering majority of the holders are membership holders and no marketing yet!

Don’t sleep on it! Grab a bag and this could easily 10-20X I think.

Contract Addy for GL

0xd4661b9385d6bb79ebc3863133b9e1029cde386b

Comment

Thanks for the explanation guys. Yall are way ahead of me on this but I'm picking up what yall are putting down. I wasn't fully tracking when I joined the discord how big nuc, ROT and rest would be. Didn't see the difference in the coins Jovan was recommending v. the threesome. About the time Jovan started laying out the threesome and the poocoins I was loosing mostly on, my bag was severely diminished, lol.

Now I'm seeing the utility and the dividens (and the ridiculous value my meager bag has become).

Been trying to figure out GL. That ones been a mystery. You say buy, I'll buy. I know yall aren't financial advisors. Appreciate yall keeping us in the loop.

Comment

GoodLvck (GL) keeps nudging my gut to load up so I have added and added and added every dip! Something tells me it’s a secret like Rot was in some way. We shall see

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
            Thanks for the explanation guys. Yall are way ahead of me on this but I'm picking up what yall are putting down. I wasn't fully tracking when I joined the discord how big nuc, ROT and rest would be. Didn't see the difference in the coins Jovan was recommending v. the threesome. About the time Jovan started laying out the threesome and the poocoins I was loosing mostly on, my bag was severely diminished, lol.

Now I'm seeing the utility and the dividens (and the ridiculous value my meager bag has become).

Been trying to figure out GL. That ones been a mystery. You say buy, I'll buy. I know yall aren't financial advisors. Appreciate yall keeping us in the loop.
            You really have to read between the lines with Jovan and his team. He doesn’t always lay it out on a silver platter.

Comment

Accel

[quote=ElfEyes;16033359]Ok all I trade on currently is webull. How do i get started in the crypto? Where should i go to learn all this?[/quote
              Download Telegram and join Accel Defi. They have crypto educational section. It’s scary at the beginning then you start learning how it works I got into it after making some money in Shiba. I saw my friends make a lot more money that me because they bought when Shiba was not even in mainstream exchanges. I always thought it would be a lot of hassle to transfer money and buy ethereum or any other token to exchange for a desired token. Mining fees and gas fees all seemed like too much work. But it’s not and it is worth it. You get to buy when first comes out and have more to gain especially when you know the developers.
              Last edited by laflecha; 01-09-2022, 10:49 PM. Reason: Bad

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                You really have to read between the lines with Jovan and his team. He doesn’t always lay it out on a silver platter.
                Slowly figuring that out, lol. It's been good so far.

Comment

thanks for posting the info here everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    Not financial advice but if your in the discord or reading this and not in the GL token you better getcha some! In some way it is tied to Accel. GL Dev owns a high percent of Accel presale BNB as well as Accel. Word is pending your percent holdings of GL, holders will be rewarded with Accel. Dev has hinted multiple times that step 2 is in the works and February will be huge!

Very low holders, very low MC, safe play considering majority of the holders are membership holders and no marketing yet!

Don’t sleep on it! Grab a bag and this could easily 10-20X I think.

Contract Addy for GL

0xd4661b9385d6bb79ebc3863133b9e1029cde386b
                    Gas fees are brutal or I’m not doing something right. $165 last night around 10:30 and again this morning about the same.

Are y’all seeing the same?

Comment

Like Matt saids, “ The Bold will be compensated in the Future” -Crypto.com. Or something to that effect. Have a GREAT Day gentlemen!’

Comment

My wife is trying to get in on this.

She's getting this error. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                          BNB fees are pennies and again presale so chance at some major gains when they bridge over.
                          Tried swapping BNB for ABPS (Accel pre sale) on metamask, everytime you go to get a quote it says quotes not available...can't figure it out

Comment

I am Downloading Coinbase wallet now. I do not have any experience with this other than Robinhood.

I put like 40$ into Doge a while back, tripled it, pulled most out and switched it to bitcoin and ETH classic and left alone since to see what happens.

I will try to follow the instructions above on how to use this coinbase wallet.

I am a single dad and teacher so not throwing tons away. Anybody willing to steer me in the correct direction of where to start out with like $50 or so? Making a little money would be amazing. I am not very tech savvy but i am also not stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                              Can’t buy BNB on Coinbase. Need to buy USDT on Coinbase and send to an exchange that sells BNB. I use BitMart. Then send the BNB to MetaMask. You need to be sure to set up the BSC network in your MM wallet
                              Is usdt and tether the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                My wife is trying to get in on this.

She's getting this error. Any suggestions?
                                Need to import the token. Just click import and wallah

Comment

Working...
                                X