Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas was $40 this morning. They fluctuate pending volume. Night and early morning are great times to buy. Good to reject and try again as well. Usually over a 5 minute period it will go low. Always clears less than what it says as well.

Comment

BNB fees are pennies and again presale so chance at some major gains when they bridge over.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
        Gas fee is running $125 to swap $200 eth to accel. OUCH!!
        If you play with BNB, gas is super cheap on that side, like less than $1. And pre-sale is still ongoing with a slight dip right now.

Comment

I may eat some of that dip

Comment

So if I was going to add more Accel, would you guys recommend the BNB or the ETH?

Everything I have is ETH, so I would have to get BNB.
            Last edited by JES; 01-08-2022, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              If you play with BNB, gas is super cheap on that side, like less than $1. And pre-sale is still ongoing with a slight dip right now.
              Bnb through coinbase? Then send to metamask?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                Bnb through coinbase? Then send to metamask?
                Can’t buy BNB on Coinbase. Need to buy USDT on Coinbase and send to an exchange that sells BNB. I use BitMart. Then send the BNB to MetaMask. You need to be sure to set up the BSC network in your MM wallet

Comment

Then you purchase on pancake swap rather than uniswap

Comment

I think I sent eth to crypto.com > USDT > to bnb

Comment

Can’t buy BNB on Coinbase. Need to buy USDT on Coinbase and send to an exchange that sells BNB. I use BitMart. Then send the BNB to MetaMask. You need to be sure to set up the BSC network in your MM wallet
                      I bought BNB on Crypto.com and sent to MetaMask.

Comment

I can’t remember the price of the BNB pre-sale when I posted this, but it’s in a nice dip right now.

Keep in mind that the price on the BNB side is irrelevant. It’s all about the percentage you own when it gets converted to ACCEL. So accumulation when it’s cheaper is the key.

Comment

About 14 dollars in rewards just for owning Accel in the last 24hrs. Not a ton but maybe $300 a month in ethereum if the trend holds

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                            About 14 dollars in rewards just for owning Accel in the last 24hrs. Not a ton but maybe $300 a month in ethereum if the trend holds
                            That’s only a couple million in volume. In due time, volume will increase, in turn, increasing your passive income.
                            Last edited by Sleepy; 01-09-2022, 09:50 PM.

Comment

That’s only a couple million in volume. In due time, volume will increase, in turn, increasing your passing income.
                              This has been the most confusing part of this equation for me. All good, anything is better than just lost money.

What are you expect the volume to be?

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                                This has been the most confusing part of this equation for me. All good, anything is better than just lost money.

What are you expect the volume to be?
                                SHIB had over $700M in volume yesterday. Had over $1B the other day. SHIB is a meme token that started out with no utility. ACCEL is ages beyond SHIB in terms of utility.

SHIB has a $15 Billion dollar Market Cap. ACCEL is $12 Million based on circulating supply.

What I’m saying is, with the utility ACCEL has and the team behind it, ACCEL having those kind of numbers eventually is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X