No announcement yet.

$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those of you in the discord may have seen my testimony on it yesterday. When I joined I had $250 left of $20k investment into Crypto. Sick feeling! Many times I was up and could have profited but I never sold. My $250 went to $10k after a Jovan pick and then that $5k turned to 5 digits and now my portfolio is in and out of 6 figs.

The sooner you get in on Accel the better. There is a lot more to be made and I see Accel being something everyone knows about within a year or so. 10% tax is nothing!!!! I’m sitting in tokens with 24% tax. Part of the game!

Sleepy is the reason I’m in the discord and in the position I am in! 10X from here and I’ll be scaring 7 figures! If I could suggest anything to all TBHrs that see this it would be to head over and grab some BNB presale before 20k Crypto follower members that just got word hop on board! ABPS has a long ways to go and if staked we have a chance to 1,2,3,5X pending volume and current volume is insane!

Comment

Just a heads up Discord is officially private and no longer allowing new members. If your in congrats! If you cancel your membership your out. Many members looking at retirement over this project!

Comment

The discord channel isn’t accepting new members anymore…

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Those of you in the discord may have seen my testimony on it yesterday. When I joined I had $250 left of $20k investment into Crypto. Sick feeling! Many times I was up and could have profited but I never sold. My $250 went to $10k after a Jovan pick and then that $5k turned to 5 digits and now my portfolio is in and out of 6 figs.

The sooner you get in on Accel the better. There is a lot more to be made and I see Accel being something everyone knows about within a year or so. 10% tax is nothing!!!! I’m sitting in tokens with 24% tax. Part of the game!

Sleepy is the reason I’m in the discord and in the position I am in! 10X from here and I’ll be scaring 7 figures! If I could suggest anything to all TBHrs that see this it would be to head over and grab some BNB presale before 20k Crypto follower members that just got word hop on board! ABPS has a long ways to go and if staked we have a chance to 1,2,3,5X pending volume and current volume is insane!
          This^. He speaks with truth

Comment

What about TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
              The discord channel isn’t accepting new members anymore…
              Correct

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                Rewards have not been added yet. Part of the tax is for rewards. Once per day they will inject the reward wallet with liquidity from the tax wallet. Once they start doing that, you will see your rewards begin to accumulate. Keep in mind rewards are based on percentage owned. So if you are a shrimp in the ocean, you won’t receive as much rewards as a whale. But in due time, it will add up.

Multiple revenue streams that will be shared amongst holders along with the tax which will be volume driven. Multiple CEX listings coming and it will up the volume.

This is a long term hold.
                100% agree.

Comment

Is it still worth it to just swap some eth for accel? Couldn't get the stake thing to go through, even through metamask browser.

Comment

If someone can spare the time, would you mind showing me how to get started? and provide a couple tips. so I don't fall on my face.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                      Is it still worth it to just swap some eth for accel? Couldn't get the stake thing to go through, even through metamask browser.
                      IMO yes. Sitting near launch price. May go down and trade sideways for a few days but .05-.15 won’t be around for long. You do you. Only play what your willing to lose. If you want rewards then after you buy stake them.

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
                        If someone can spare the time, would you mind showing me how to get started? and provide a couple tips. so I don't fall on my face.

Thanks,
                        I would help but I’m fixing to be busy for the next 3-4 hrs.

Comment

Bottom line. Try and buy Accel on ethereum chain via coinbase wallet using uniswap:

Accel ethereum contract: 0x7475c42f8bf2c19f4eaf12feaababa859fdc8914

And Accel binance smart chain via metamask using pankake swap:

Accel Binance contract:
                          0xbacc6021b4bf2839b479b1624b50fe53175ea3c9

Get that done, use YouTube, read what Sleepy and Antlers86 has posted, just figure it out.

When it's done, stake your Accel via the website mentioned in this thread.

Comment

***use the web browser in coinbase wallet and metamask to access ALL ACCEL WEBSITES***

Comment

Uniswap Instructions

So the first thing you need is a wallet. Coinbase or Coinbase pro is not a decentralize wallet.

I suggest downloading Coinbase Wallet.

Once you down load it, you can now buy ETH in the wallet just like you would on Coinbase via debit card/bank account. Or you can always send ETH to your wallet from Coinbase or Coinbase Pro. Again. Don’t get Coinbase and Coinbase Pro mixed up with Coinbase wallet. They are affiliated, but not the same in terms of utility.

Once you download the app and set up your account, select the in app web browser. (The 4 small squares at the bottom.)

Now in the browser up top, copy and paste this into there.

app.uniswap.org

Once you put that in, select the menu in the top right (3 dots) and select “Add to Bookmarks”

Once you have the wallet, added ETH to it, and have uniswap, you can now trade for ****coins.

Now here’s some intel on how that works.

Pretty much all ****coins need to be added to your uniswap dapp. In order to do that, you need the contract address to the token you want to buy.

To do that you can go to dextools to get it or Jovan will post it in his discord.

Copy the contract address

Go to uniswap, make sure ETH is on top.

Below where it says “select token”, select it and paste the contract address in the search engine.

It will bring up the token and you will select “Import”

From there, you decide how much you want to buy. Just know everything defi is in ETH terms, so you would buy in 1 ETH, .5 ETH, .005 ETH. However much you want to spend. It will show you the actual dollar value under it.

So say you want to buy $500. You may just put .12 in eth.

Once you add that, it will show you how many tokens you are swapping for. (The token you imported)

Once you have all that in, you will select “Swap”. Then usually it will say “insufficient liquidity, swap V2”. Go ahead and select that to swap it.

Now here’s the crappy part about it.

On large exchanges, it hardly costs anything to make a trade. On uniswap, ETH miners are initiating the transaction. Therefore you have to pay them a fee in ETH for every buy/sell. The more volume on that day, the higher it is. Sometimes it’s $10, sometimes it’s $300. And yes, that’s $300 just to make the trade, or “swap”.

So let’s say the gas fee aka miner fee is $100 and you want to buy $500 of a token. You will need at least $600 of ETH in your wallet. $500 goes to the token and $100 goes to the transaction fee.
                              If you don’t have enough ETH to cover the fee you either need to add more ETH to your wallet, or lessen the amount you want to buy

Now to sell it, you just do the opposite. Go to uniswap, make sure ETH is on the bottom, and then hit the “Select Token” at the top and scroll till you find your token you want to sell. You’ve already imported it, so it will now be there. Usually it will be at the top since it lists them in order of equity.

First before you can sell, you need to do what I mentioned above. Once that is in there, you will need to “Allow the Uniswap Browser Access” select it and you’ll pay a small fee, usually just a couple of dollars to allow the uniswap dapp to sell. Once that is approved, you can now sell your token or “swap” or for ETH.

Another thing with defi tokens is a lot of them have a tax on the token itself. It may range from 2% to 25% tax. Average is 5-12% tax.

You ask what this is for. These are community driven tokens. Tons of marketing is involved to get the word out, some have buy back wallets, lottery’s, things like that. So let’s say a you buy into a token that has a 12% tax. You buy $100 worth, you only get $88 of the token. The 12% divided however the contract has it set up. It may be some like:
                              3% to liquidity
                              3% to marketing wallet
                              3% distribution
                              3% burn

When you go to uniswap to trade ETH for a token, you need to know the tax on it. There is not a limit buy/sell like on large exchanges. So to compensate for this, you have to set your slippage. Slippage is the difference in price you are willing to pay.

If it’s a 12% tax, you need to set your slippage to a minimum of 12%, usually 15% will do.

If there is tons of volume and the price is moving fast, a higher slippage is needed due to the price changing so quickly.

When a new coin is launching and I want to buy in at launch, I set my slippage to 49.5%.

So essentially, I am telling the uniswap exchange that I am willing to pay 49.5% more if it comes to it. It sounds like a lot, but usually on launches, price increases of hundreds to thousands of percent are usually the norm. So I’m not worried about a 49.5% slippage. I use 49.5% because that’s as high as you can set it.

To change slippage, there is a gear icon on uniswap where you input your ETH. Select that gear icon and select your slippage.

Comment

Gas fee is running $125 to swap $200 eth to accel. OUCH!!

Comment

Working...
                                X