No announcement yet.

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't have any motivation to get up for a cardio and core day but made it happen!

TBD for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Arms and back were annihilated this AM.
      Found my new favorite cardio machine last week (Air Dynex bike) and I am mixing that in a bunch throughout my work out to keep the heart rate up.

Cardio and core tomorrow
      i hate the air dyne.

my schedule has been tight lately but i have been running 2-2.5 miles everyday and was finally able to get some chest and tris in yesterday.

going to try to get in some squats, lunges, box jumps, and pullups today after work...before i have to go right back to work

Comment

My last post was the 2nd, good news is I have been busy, just not posting.

It was cold and I was lazy on the 3rd and didn't get it done. I did manage to get up Friday and Saturday to get some endurance style GC workouts in to finish out last week.

This week officially kicked off Endurance week at CG and Monday I hit a 5am session with the wife at a local church. Hit the road to Houston after that and caught another good weighted muscular endurance workout in the Woodlands Tuesday.

After driving home Tuesday evening and not sleeping because of the puking dog sounds, I was wore out on Wednesday morning. I found the energy and stumbled through it anyway. It was one of those "at least I showed up" workouts.

Felt good this morning and got it done. Another endurance style CG workout consisting of 3 - 5 rounds at 7+ minutes, 3 - 5 exercises per round of upper, lower and core work followed by 1 minute of cardio. Increase rep count at the top of each cycle through the round.

I promise I will get up and do it again tomorrow, I hit check in 666 today, and don't want to sit there.

Comment

Just walked in for the shoulder boulders

Comment

Legs and shoulders today. Drop sets were the flavor of the day. Threw some biceps in at the last minute. Glad it's over and I can recover this weekend.

DB shoulder press seated/leg extension
            DB lateral raise/sled leg press
            Rear delt cable fly/front squat/arm blaster curl
            Prone leg curl/overhead cable curl

Comment

#667 complete this morning to finish up endurance week. Same format, 3 sets at 9 minutes, each set having weighted upper body, lower body, a 30 second cardio, and a travel. Dead lifts, flys, squats, triceps, and rows all on the menu, travel included bear crawls and lunges. Had two, 2 minute burnout rounds with squat hold to squats and high plank to should taps.

I too am looking forward to a day or two off, haven't slept great this week and I'm a little sore so rest and recovery sounds good.

Comment

Legs crushed

Stairs lvl 10-13 for 5min inc to 20 mins total
                7min row
                185 Dead lifts SS with 30 sec air dynex for 5 sets for time
                Leg press
                Mch leg curls
                Mch leg extension

Cool down was 10 mins of stairs lvl 10 and 11

Rolled down the stairs to my truck….

Comment

Snorted the preworkout and headed in for a pull day!!! Will be mixing in a extra 20-30mins of cardio to help with todays food consumption during the game

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Snorted the preworkout and headed in for a pull day!!! Will be mixing in a extra 20-30mins of cardio to help with todays food consumption during the game
                    Pull day crushed!!!! Now to consume 2-3x’s the calories I just burnt

Comment

Monday Monday! Made it for international chest day and hit the biceps with it. 5X5 on chest and 5X8 on biceps. I threw some abs in for good measure.

Bench press/preacher curl/incline sit ups
                      Seated wide grip chest press/BB curl/ab roller
                      Incline bench press/hammer curl bar
                      DB fly/overhead cable curl

Back and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Any of y’all use Steel pre-workout supplements?
                        I started using Amped-AF about 3 weeks ago. Started out using 1/2 scoop, then full scoop, then, last week, I used a scoop and a half. May have to dial that back a bit…kinda developing a slight eye twitch….����*♂️

Comment

rest day yesterday

Push day today

Comment

Took today off for a rest day.

Comment

Chest and tri's knocked out!

Comment

Strength and agility week started yesterday with the CG cycle, and I completed check ins 668 and 669. Lots of push/pull and quick foot work exercises. Actually my favorite week at CG with rows, chest presses, devils press, curls, renegade rows, flys with core and cardio interruptions.

Comment

Working...
                                X