2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    someone hustle you in a game of 9 ball at the double deuce?

[emoji23]. I wish that was the reason. At least I would have a story to tell. As it is, I’m just old. [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cardio and core this AM

Didn't care to go but made it.

Comment

got my legs done yesterday afternoon, squats, wall balls, walking DB lunges, straight left DB deadlift.

Comment

Gym closed today and tomorrow for bad weather. D A M N vfd cheif ****** me off this morning and I'm sure I could have made a new PR on bench press thanks to him.

Comment

Was recruited for a Crossfit type class Friday
            Saturday was back and Bi's
            Yesterday was Shoulders

About to walk into the gym for legs...

Comment

Made it in this morning for chest and biceps. 4 movements of 4 sets with rep ranges 16/14/12/10.

Incline bench on smith machine/BB curl
              DB bench press/preacher curl
              DB fly/arm blaster curl
              Seated wide grip chest press/overhead cable curl

Comment

my son and i got in a quick workout before his baseball practice yesterday.

i did deadlifts, pull ups and some seated rows, had him doing supersets of wall balls/kettlebell swings, kb goblet squats/pushups, seated rows/ pull downs.

Comment

I'm running low on vitamin M this morning and tired as heck, but I did it anyway. Back and leg supersets with rep ranges of 16/14/12/10

Sled leg press/t-bar row
                  Leg extension/Low row neutral grip
                  Front squat/overhead lat pull
                  Standing weighted calf raise/Lat pulldown

Comment

First Monday of the New Year (Jan 3rd) I was 242 lbs. No Bueno. Decided my New Years resolution was to cut out added sugars from Sunday night - Friday at lunch each week, basically I can eat dessert only on the weekends. Combining that with getting back into a workout routine and I'm down to 230.5 as of this morning. Goal is to get back to sub 210 by the time elk season gets here.

Comment

Went to a lecture last night and didn't hit the bed till 12am so no AM workout. Going during lunch though.

Comment

Destroyed chest and tri’s

Pull day tomorrow!

Comment

Headed in for a pull day! Going to try and increase the workout time 15-20 mins compared to the average over the last couple months.

Comment

Cardio and abs today. A mix of treadmill, elliptical, ERG ski machine and laps in the pool with incline sit-ups, hanging leg raises, ab roller, and weighted crunches.

Lifting tomorrow with chest and triceps day.

Comment

Arms and back were annihilated this AM.
                              Found my new favorite cardio machine last week (Air Dynex bike) and I am mixing that in a bunch throughout my work out to keep the heart rate up.

Cardio and core tomorrow

Comment

Well a 5X5 chest and tricep day turned in to 5X5 on chest and strip sets for triceps.

Incline bench on smith machine/cable pushdown pronated grip
                                Flat bench press on smith machine/overhead rope extension
                                DB fly strip sets/cable kickbacks

I need a nap.

Legs and shoulders for tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X