2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Send SK a PM. He has all my Conroe honey holes!!
    [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Passed the SPED test! Was going to take the boat to go celebrate but hurricane winds had other plans. Hopefully get some H20 tomorrow. Need to thump some slabs.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Heck yeah! [emoji123][emoji123]

My job is cutting into my fishing way too much! I need to be more like you, slew and hoggslayer!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Heck yeah! [emoji123][emoji123]

My job is cutting into my fishing way too much! I need to be more like you, slew and hoggslayer!
        Shoot, that's why I got that cert. Full time with 3 kids, they play sports, me coaching, and working side jobs to float. Almost no time. Trying to get a job just teaching. And then get my guide license. ( for duck hunting) I'm obviously not a good fisherman haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          Shoot, that's why I got that cert. Full time with 3 kids, they play sports, me coaching, and working side jobs to float. Almost no time. Trying to get a job just teaching. And then get my guide license. ( for duck hunting) I'm obviously not a good fisherman haha!

Rooster tail guide service! Best cast and blast operation in waco!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            Rooster tail guide service! Best cast and blast operation in waco!
            Haha. Live scope? Nah, we have Busch light can service, and clothing is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Hey Don when you go with him tangle all his **** up[emoji1787]

Lol, oh no I got the line around the trolling motor again.

Comment

2022 Crappie Thread

Struck out on lake brush piles last night so just came in and fished the marina dock. 12-14” slabs were plentiful. Caught dinner for my elderly neighbor and made it home before dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                  Lol, oh no I got the line around the trolling motor again.
                  [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                    Struck out on lake brush piles last night so just came in and fished the marina dock. 12-14” slabs were plentiful. Caught dinner for my elderly neighbor and made it home before dark.

Nice fish

Comment

69 total 35 keeps on Cedar Creek today between 3 of us. We got down there amongst them pretty good was a light bite!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0589.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	24682574

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
                        69 total 35 keeps on Cedar Creek today between 3 of us. We got down there amongst them pretty good was a light bite![ATTACH]1087899[/ATTACH]

We usually do pretty decent on the docks at CC but haven’t had much luck. Haven’t fished much either! Congrats on a good haul!!

Comment

69 total 35 keeps on Cedar Creek today between 3 of us. We got down there amongst them pretty good was a light bite![ATTACH]1087899[/ATTACH]

CC is a cool lake! Good job! They've just been loading up the rod alot this year instead of knocking slack in the line. My guys managed 71 keepers today before we called it a day. Conroe keeps producing!

Comment

Whats everyone's go to set up for dock shooting?

I had the ACC 6ft dock shooter but it snapped in 3 pieces the 3rd trip out. It really didn't have the backbone I was looking for anyway the tip wasn't stiff enough to really get it back there.

Comment

BIL and I had another 50 on Waco Friday afternoon then blew the lower unit on Whitney striper fishing with the kids Saturday morning. Waco slabs get a break until I get the boat fixed or repower.
                              The new terrova and lithium batteries saved us and got us the 4.75 miles back to the ramp.

Comment

Whats everyone's go to set up for dock shooting?

I had the ACC 6ft dock shooter but it snapped in 3 pieces the 3rd trip out. It really didn't have the backbone I was looking for anyway the tip wasn't stiff enough to really get it back there.

7’ Jenko Trick stick is fhe finest dock shooting rod made IMO. Paired with 6lb high viz K9 fluorocarbon and a 1/16oz jig head with a #4 hook and a Constant Pursuit outfitters Thump Chubby is my go to!!

Comment

Working...
                                X