No announcement yet.

2022 New Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a new to me bow in 2022, but it isn’t a 2022 model. I got an Elite Ritual 35. It’s a killing machine!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I got a new Bob Lee Hardcore recurve and just got on the list for a Primal tech long bow.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
        I got a new Bob Lee Hardcore recurve and just got on the list for a Primal tech long bow.
        You'll enjoy the PT. My third one is on the bench.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
          What speeds are you seeing with the 80# limbs. I’m contemplating ordering the 80 pounders, but would like a idea of speed increase first.
          I just put the 80# limbs on today, I haven’t had a chance to chrono it yet. Plus, I have to switch arrows for that weight. My FMJ 300’s are to small for my draw and poundage. I’m headed to Africa on Thursday and when I get back, I’m going to swap arrows for the 80#’s. Ask me next month and I’ll have some numbers for you.

Comment

I got the SR 350 from Bowtech, and really like it so far.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              You'll enjoy the PT. My third one is on the bench.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk
              Yeah i cant wait! Im sure there will be a recurve ordered shortly after. I think my wife is getting tired of me getting new bows lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                What speeds are you seeing with the 80# limbs. I’m contemplating ordering the 80 pounders, but would like a idea of speed increase first.
                I reduced my arrows to 550gr and cranked up the 80#’s all the way up and was getting 275, not a speed bow but, fun to shoot.

Comment

Working...
                X