No announcement yet.

2022 New Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My realm x is still faster than anything they launched this year. Except for the Smoke and I won't go sub 6" brace.
    If they make a truly fast xpedition with the light riser then Maybe

Comment

I went and shot some new bows, was really liking the Hoyt Ventum(2021), then I shot the Prime Inline 5 and it fits me like a glove! Quiet, dead in hand, and good speeds for me. Had the shop order me one in the camo I wanted. I should be picking it up from the shop on Monday. Whole new setup for me this year except broadheads.

Prime Inline 5 29/70
      -Black Gold Ascent Mountain Lite 3 pin
      -Hamskea Trinity Pro Rest
      -Bee Stinger MicroHex Counter Slide Stabilizer
      -Tightspot 5 Quiver
      -Vector HMR Arrows
      -Day 6 Evo X Broadheads

Comment

I shoot my Halon 6 at 60lbs 27.5" draw and would sure like to try the Mathews "girls bow" the Prima. I prefer a little lighter bow and this thing sure seems to be fast and light, but not too light. I just haven't pursued going out and shooting one just yet.

Comment

I ended up getting the new PSE Levitate. I've always been a 29.5" draw but the draw came in 1/2" short.. bumped it up to 30" and it shoots extremely well for a sub 5lb (fully rigged) carbon bow.

Comment

I went with the 31 in ambush green

Comment

Would love to have a 2021 Safari...but dang $$$

Comment

Them new Hoyts are looking fyre!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
                  I went and shot some new bows, was really liking the Hoyt Ventum(2021), then I shot the Prime Inline 5 and it fits me like a glove! Quiet, dead in hand, and good speeds for me. Had the shop order me one in the camo I wanted. I should be picking it up from the shop on Monday. Whole new setup for me this year except broadheads.

Prime Inline 5 29/70
                  -Black Gold Ascent Mountain Lite 3 pin
                  -Hamskea Trinity Pro Rest
                  -Bee Stinger MicroHex Counter Slide Stabilizer
                  -Tightspot 5 Quiver
                  -Vector HMR Arrows
                  -Day 6 Evo X Broadheads
                  I bought a black 5 last year, and now of course they come out with the “ inline” cam. Afraid to go shoot as why wallet can’t really support it right now, and heck my black 5 is still new, and shoots great. If you don’t mind me asking what are the prime inlines selling for ?

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                    I ended up getting the new PSE Levitate. I've always been a 29.5" draw but the draw came in 1/2" short.. bumped it up to 30" and it shoots extremely well for a sub 5lb (fully rigged) carbon bow.
                    I picked up a Levitate on Monday. I also had to bump my draw a half inch to 29.5" which is the longest I've shot on any bow. Only had it a few days but for a performance bow I'm really impressed. My rig comes in an ounce under 5lbs including an 8oz stabilizer. Can't wait for this weather to pass and stretch it out!

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                      Them new Hoyts are looking fyre!

The new Hoyts are fire. Having just shot the RX7 and RX7 Ultra a bunch, my advice would be not to shoot them, or any of the new bows, from any of the manufacturers unless you want something new. The new Hoyt cam system has an identical draw curve as the previous version, but you gain some speed. Cool stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                        The new Hoyts are fire. Having just shot the RX7 and RX7 Ultra a bunch, my advice would be not to shoot them, or any of the new bows, from any of the manufacturers unless you want something new. The new Hoyt cam system has an identical draw curve as the previous version, but you gain some speed. Cool stuff!

I’ve been with the Carbon Spyder since 2013. I love this bow but I’m going to check out that RX7 soon.

Comment

I went and shot both yesterday. I want that Ultra bad.

Comment

Mathews V3X 33 lefty for the Hogboy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mathews V3X 33 tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	24677218
                            Last edited by Leonhogboy; 02-09-2022, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                              Mathews V3X 33 lefty for the Hogboy.

[ATTACH]1080095[/ATTACH]

Nice looking bow and I like the ATA length there Gary!

Comment

My goodness $1900 for a bow!! That is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X