2022 New Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
    I’ve been with the Carbon Spyder since 2013. I love this bow but I’m going to check out that RX7 soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You'll likely leave with one. I did.

Comment

Picked up the Hoyt Rx7 Ultra yesterday, hands down the best bow I have shot.

Comment

Going to roll with the Prime Nexus 2 again this year - havnt been sold on the new inline's yet. Any one have the Prime Inline? any feed back

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
          Picked up the Hoyt Rx7 Ultra yesterday, hands down the best bow I have shot.
          Same here. In my opinion with the experience I have it has to be the best compound bow ever made. That's MY opinion.

Comment

My Destroyer D350 is still hard to beat and has more speed than any of the new bows. Think I’ll stick it out, lol.

Comment

Not a new bow, but new limbs on my Obsession Def Con 6, dropping from 70#'s to 60#'s.

Comment

Went and shot them all today, I know people have preferences dl variations etc. I’ve never been a fan boy of any brand. I shoot what feels good and only upgrade when I feel the bar has been substantially moved. The Rx7 ultra can’t be touched by anything on the market in my opinion. More dead in hand, 70lb draw feels like 60 in comparison to v3x. This bow has a different pitch sound to it than any other i have shot also. String angle grip and target hold are also to me much better thanv3x 33. I went in with high hopes for the v3x 33 today, shot the ventum pro 33 which i preferred over the v3x, it’s a close second to the rx7 but louder and has more vibration. I know the rx7 lacks some speed but was my overal pick.

If there is a more balanced quieter rig out there i haven’t shot it yet.

Comment

New v3x here in 33. Just got it. It’s great. Easy to hold on target all day. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotexsmokin View Post
                    Went and shot them all today, I know people have preferences dl variations etc. I’ve never been a fan boy of any brand. I shoot what feels good and only upgrade when I feel the bar has been substantially moved. The Rx7 ultra can’t be touched by anything on the market in my opinion. More dead in hand, 70lb draw feels like 60 in comparison to v3x. This bow has a different pitch sound to it than any other i have shot also. String angle grip and target hold are also to me much better thanv3x 33. I went in with high hopes for the v3x 33 today, shot the ventum pro 33 which i preferred over the v3x, it’s a close second to the rx7 but louder and has more vibration. I know the rx7 lacks some speed but was my overal pick.

If there is a more balanced quieter rig out there i haven’t shot it yet.

You nailed it on the Ultra. I went in and was playing around when I said I’d shoot it but the guy set it up for me. I shot one arrow set at 72 or 73 #’s and told the guy I want it with the 80# limbs. He was telling me those limbs will come down just below 70#’s if I needed to. I wanted the heavier limbs for my Africa trip. The bow really does shoot lighter than it really is, 70 feels likes 60#. I’m barely going to have it ready for my trip to Africa but, I’m not worried because that bow is just that comfortable to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                      You nailed it on the Ultra. I went in and was playing around when I said I’d shoot it but the guy set it up for me. I shot one arrow set at 72 or 73 #’s and told the guy I want it with the 80# limbs. He was telling me those limbs will come down just below 70#’s if I needed to. I wanted the heavier limbs for my Africa trip. The bow really does shoot lighter than it really is, 70 feels likes 60#. I’m barely going to have it ready for my trip to Africa but, I’m not worried because that bow is just that comfortable to shoot.
                      What speeds are you seeing with the 80# limbs. I’m contemplating ordering the 80 pounders, but would like a idea of speed increase first.

Comment

Bought the elite enkore last year and honestly don’t know when I’ll replace it. It’s everything I could want in a bow that’s realistic with today’s technology.

Hands down best bow I’ve ever shot

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                          Bought the elite enkore last year and honestly don’t know when I’ll replace it. It’s everything I could want in a bow that’s realistic with today’s technology.

Hands down best bow I’ve ever shot
                          I keep hem hawing around whether I should bite the bullet and get one or not. What’d you have previously?

Comment

I picked up a new Obsession Sniper SS a month ago. I just got my rest put on and have shot it a little. I am really liking it so far. Need to tune it in the next few days.

Comment

I might buy a Hoyt RX7 Ultra when I return from this deployment with a pocket full cash, saved 95 percent in savings but may chip off 2k for that new rig.

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                                I keep hem hawing around whether I should bite the bullet and get one or not. What’d you have previously?
                                I had a Mathews Halon 32.

I liked the Mathews and it was a great bow. But it’s not an Enkore. The Enkore is a much smoother shooting, more accurate at distance bow that gave me the same speed with a slightly heavier arrow.

My only complaint about the Halon was it was a tad rough on the draw and I couldn’t shoot it very well past about 50 yards.

I don’t have one single complaint about the Enkore….it’s pretty much the perfect bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X