No announcement yet.

SOTA Weight Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget all the gimmicks - Fit Father Project is fantastic. Basically gradually converts you to a fit lifestyle. I've been fighting weight 30 years and lost my gut and 20 lbs in 6 months and have maintained. Very affordable. Not associated, get nothing for this just sharing a program that finally works for me,

Comment

if you can get on it and afford it.. look at saxenda.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
        Forget all the gimmicks - Fit Father Project is fantastic. Basically gradually converts you to a fit lifestyle. I've been fighting weight 30 years and lost my gut and 20 lbs in 6 months and have maintained. Very affordable. Not associated, get nothing for this just sharing a program that finally works for me,
        Did you follow their meal schedule? I was checking this out earlier. Also did you hit the gym or just their home workouts?

Comment

I'm 40 and lost 40 pounds this year.

My "diet" is to eat plants and animals. That's it. Protein + veggies. Get rid of processed food and don't drink your calories.

I also started exercising a lot. 1 - 1.5 hours a day, six days a week. I went from hating exercise to loving it.

In my opinion there is no need to over complicate this. Eat natural food and move a lot and the weight comes off.

Comment

Man I’m getting fat and every time I read one of these threads it reminds me of the situation I’ve gotten myself into. I was 240 when I got married 12 years ago and I’m 300 now. I have to change, I love the way exercise makes me feel and hate the way bad foods make me feel. It’s time to break the cycle.

Comment

I spent WAY LESS for a personal trainer, eating right and working out over about 12 months, mostly at home with limited equipment. Went from 212 to 167!
              Unfortunately, I stopped the workouts and put more back on than i lost, but that is on me! To me it is all in the will power to do what needs to be done, BUT it can be done on your own if you have the determination and drive but not $5000!

Comment

Working...
              X