Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This put it in perspective for me:

One peanut M&M = two football fields. Plain M&M = 1 Football field
    Potato chips / Doritos = two football fields each chip.
    Chocolate chip cookies, depending on their size, = 8-15 football fields.
    A Snickers bar = 50 football fields.
    Miller or Bud Light = 18 football fields.
    If you choose regular Miller or Bud- that = 36 football fields.
    A Big Mac, fries and a shake = 240 football fields.
    Slice of Pizza = 80 football fields

I prefer Peanut M&Ms, Snickers and Shiner...stopped eating Pizza years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
      This put it in perspective for me:

One peanut M&M = two football fields. Plain M&M = 1 Football field
      Potato chips / Doritos = two football fields each chip.
      Chocolate chip cookies, depending on their size, = 8-15 football fields.
      A Snickers bar = 50 football fields.
      Miller or Bud Light = 18 football fields.
      If you choose regular Miller or Bud- that = 36 football fields.
      A Big Mac, fries and a shake = 240 football fields.
      Slice of Pizza = 80 football fields

I prefer Peanut M&Ms, Snickers and Shiner...stopped eating Pizza years ago.
      good system, as long as you know your body this will work and hopefully everyone knows their body by their mid to late 30s.

it also depends on your metabolism as well. I have high metabolism (Thank the Lord) so what may be 2 football fields for you is probably a 100 yards dash for me

Comment

If you're out hunting in the cold and your body is shivering a little you're burning calories without actually exercising. You body is burning calories to create heat and keep your body warm... (for those who don't want to or can't exercise) The same reason animals are more active in cold weather, they have to find calories to eat and keep warm.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Its pretty simple!

The problem is most people have 000000000000 clue!

Heck most people struggle to adult in general

Wrong. Most people know that you have to burn more than you intake to lose weight. People just don’t have the will power or want to. Or some don’t care enough to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did it. It’s expensive but it works. It really does change the way you think about food and eating. From 306 to 212. My original goal weight was 235. I lost 20 on my own and plateaued so I went to SOTA and lost the rest. 94 pounds total in 6 months. Went from 3XL to XL, 42” waist to 36”. I’ve been off plan for 3 months now and I’m sitting at 220 which is really where I want to be. The weekly weigh ins and accountability were huge IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
              Wrong. Most people know that you have to burn more than you intake to lose weight. People just don’t have the will power or want to. Or some don’t care enough to try.

Agreed. It's not rocket science. Spend less than you earn, eat less than you burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post

Very true, until it's too late...

I've lost two very good friends to being overweight. MilkFisher knows who they are...

I don't know most of you and I don't want it to happen to any of you or anyone. I've seen the devastation on the families after their loved ones are gone before their time....

I took the time and courage to talk to a few of other friends who were overweight and they got offended because I cared about their life and their families... One of them made changes, two other I've never seen or heard from since....

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                  I did it. It’s expensive but it works. It really does change the way you think about food and eating. From 306 to 212. My original goal weight was 235. I lost 20 on my own and plateaued so I went to SOTA and lost the rest. 94 pounds total in 6 months. Went from 3XL to XL, 42” waist to 36”. I’ve been off plan for 3 months now and I’m sitting at 220 which is really where I want to be. The weekly weigh ins and accountability were huge IMO
                  THAT IS LIFE ALTERING, Congrats!

Comment

It works, but it will make you starve.

Comment

Lots of condescending words here……smh

Congrats Milkfisher. If you don’t mind, what did 6 months run you? You can PM are if you want.

Comment

Complacency will eventually kill you. Health decisions are made through daily disciplined practices.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post

Congrats! Keep it up! I love hearing success stories of any kind but those involving one’s health are especially great.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            I think they own KTRH 740 AM!!
                            And 660 KSKY am.
                            Right along with "Balance of Natures" irritating commercials.

Comment

It works as I know two folks that have used it, but its beyond my pocket book.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                                It works, but it will make you starve.
                                That’s not true. I actually got tired of eating when I was supposed to. It’s actually work eating on a consistent basis/schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X