Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
    If they extend to 8 or 12 teams in the next year or so, just making it wouldn’t be enough for me if I were and Ag after this cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Failure” may be strong. I expect them to compete for SEC championships every year. With that comes a high CFP seeding, whether 4 or 12 teams, and should compete for national championships. Not winning a natty would probably be somewhat disappointing, but not necessarily a failure.

How long do you give LSU to win it all before your season is a failure?

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      Honest question for you Ag fans......Is anything less then a Natty in the next 3 years a failure in yalls eyes??

Natty or bust. Clock is ticking. LFG!

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
        What's the word on shemar Stewart. Where does he end up? Odds ags land Perkins, Evan, and one other who's name I can't think of? Word is we need 1 to have best class of all time.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Errryyybody!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          Errryyybody!!!

!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            What's the word on shemar Stewart. Where does he end up? Odds ags land Perkins, Evan, and one other who's name I can't think of? Word is we need 1 to have best class of all time.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Ags should sign Evan Stewart, probably tomorrow. Denver Harris is apparently still a likelihood. He intends to sign Friday and announce after state championship game on Saturday. Of course, he’s a North Shore kid so the NS curse is still at play.

I saw Shemar Stewart tweeted a bit ago that he’s announcing something tomorrow, but that may just be a tease. His original plan was to wait til February.

I think Perkins is supposed to announce on Jan 2 at all American game?

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              “Failure” may be strong. I expect them to compete for SEC championships every year. With that comes a high CFP seeding, whether 4 or 12 teams, and should compete for national championships. Not winning a natty would probably be somewhat disappointing, but not necessarily a failure.

I’d like to see LSU at least competing for the Championship game by year 3 under Kelly. Top 4 teams or better place. I feel its doable.

My standards would be the same for A&M just at a faster pace since they have a head start on LSU with head coach and current top class etc. Anything less than the top 4 would be a failure and if they don’t make the CFP with an extended field of 8-12, then that too would be even worse.

Comment

So are we gettin errrbody or errryyyybody? Errryyybody must be the gringo spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  From now on.

I shouldn’t have to explain this to you.

You don't hockey boy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hogs at #13, time will tell. However, season W/L may tell a better story!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                      Honest question for you Ag fans......Is anything less then a Natty in the next 3 years a failure in yalls eyes??
                      Not for myself as a fan. Anything can happen. A few injuries....a few transfers for more money. A future 5* QB out for the season, etc. Things could change dramatically in the blink of an eye. What you will see here is people looking back and saying how great this Aggie class was and they should have done this and they should have done that......see Alabama and Ohio State.....heck, even Georgia. It takes years and years of great recruiting to stay near the top over and over. I believe it takes 4-5 years of this same type of recruiting to have Playoff contention type of teams. One great recruiting class does not spell automatic contention for future years. Not picking on the Longhorns but they had #3 classes back to back in 2018 / 2019. Where did that get them? Aggies have a #4 and a #6 in the last few seasons. They did well last season but this season was a let down. No QB in the stall to lead the team. Ton of talent but if there is no General in charge....well, four losses are on the board. I do not look through maroon glasses. I see the positive. I see potential issues. I come to my own conclusion as a fan. I am looking all the way to the next two recruiting classes to say wether or not the Aggies can make a run for the playoffs. Realistically.....who do they have at QB that anyone could possibly believe could land them in the playoffs next season????? 2-3 years. Maybe so. That is my realistic take on it. Not going to be upset if they go 9-3 or 10-2 the next few seasons. It’s a bunch of kids playing a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                        Not for myself as a fan. Anything can happen. A few injuries....a few transfers for more money. A future 5* QB out for the season, etc. Things could change dramatically in the blink of an eye. What you will see here is people looking back and saying how great this Aggie class was and they should have done this and they should have done that......see Alabama and Ohio State.....heck, even Georgia. It takes years and years of great recruiting to stay near the top over and over. I believe it takes 4-5 years of this same type of recruiting to have Playoff contention type of teams. One great recruiting class does not spell automatic contention for future years. Not picking on the Longhorns but they had #3 classes back to back in 2018 / 2019. Where did that get them? Aggies have a #4 and a #6 in the last few seasons. They did well last season but this season was a let down. No QB in the stall to lead the team. Ton of talent but if there is no General in charge....well, four losses are on the board. I do not look through maroon glasses. I see the positive. I see potential issues. I come to my own conclusion as a fan. I am looking all the way to the next two recruiting classes to say wether or not the Aggies can make a run for the playoffs. Realistically.....who do they have at QB that anyone could possibly believe could land them in the playoffs next season????? 2-3 years. Maybe so. That is my realistic take on it. Not going to be upset if they go 9-3 or 10-2 the next few seasons. It’s a bunch of kids playing a sport.
                        Good take!

Comment

I guess if some university wants him, he is avalaible again.. Jags just fired Meyer!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                            I guess if some university wants him, he is avalaible again.. Jags just fired Meyer!
                            Ole boy might have lost his luster. Pathetic on and off field with the Jags.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              You don't hockey boy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lol, ****** bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X