Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    The kid is on fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Congrats H on that old donkey!

Comment

Quit on your bowl game. Go 8-5 for the seasons and give your coach a pay raise! It’s not like it used to be!! Maybe your right!

Comment

The kid is on fire!

What a beast. Congrats H.

Comment

Honestly, I can’t help but agree with this.

I’m sure there are logistical issues (travel, hotels, quarantine issues, etc.) that we’re all unaware of that probably make it all but impossible, but I have to think they could find a way to field a team from scholly, walk on, practice team, etc. Even if they were to lose big, it’s a missed opportunity, IMO.

Of course, there may be coaches and staff that are affected that might make it even more of a challenge.

Or better yet, postpone the game for a week or 10 days.

Either way, it’s a disappointment that the Ags won’t be playing in the bowl game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Honestly, I can’t help but agree with this.

I’m sure there are logistical issues (travel, hotels, quarantine issues, etc.) that we’re all unaware of that probably make it all but impossible, but I have to think they could find a way to field a team from scholly, walk on, practice team, etc. Even if they were to lose big, it’s a missed opportunity, IMO.

Of course, there may be coaches and staff that are affected that might make it even more of a challenge.

Or better yet, postpone the game for a week or 10 days.

Either way, it’s a disappointment that the Ags won’t be playing in the bowl game.

I think it's a huge missed opportunity for Aggy. The main reason is the extra practices and to let the backups who didn't see many meaningful gametime snaps have a chance to get some good playtime and game film to work on in the off season and spring.

Comment

Congrats Snoop and H on some awesome bucks!

Aggies....thats pretty weak even for yall.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                I think it's a huge missed opportunity for Aggy. The main reason is the extra practices and to let the backups who didn't see many meaningful gametime snaps have a chance to get some good playtime and game film to work on in the off season and spring.
                I figure Jimbo is not worried about the back ups getting playing time. No quarterback would be my guess. Who knows for sure!

Comment

We have been practicing up until 2 days ago [emoji2369]

Comment

Sark adds stud transfer from tOSU.

Comment

The kid is on fire!

Awesome stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Since college football seems to have ground to a halt in recent days.

Ol Snoop called down the thunder Monday night, on an old bruiser.

Outstanding Dale. Congrats to you and Snoop!

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                          King isn't playing

Walk on QB

half the defense is on the way to the NFL

The team isn't practicing

Sure, lets show up half-azzed and see how that goes.

literally nothing to win, and a lot to lose.

Like it or not it’s college football today.

Comment

The kid is on fire!

Attaboy H! Heckuva deer!

Comment

They’ve already missed much of the practice time, and any additional practice time would be up in the air due to NCAA quarantine rules (10 days AND 24 hours without fever WITHOUT fever reducing meds) for anybody testing positive or displaying symptoms.

There are 85 scholarship players (before injuries and opt outs.) I don’t think they’ve established how many players are affected by the quarantine. How many walk ons/practice squad players are typically on a team? I’d be ok with up to 100% non scholarship players (if there are enough to field a two deep at each position.)

Give those players a chance to play in an exhibition and honor the spirit of the 12th Man. Even if they get boat raced, it would only add to the legend of the 12th Man tradition.

(And, yes, I realize that you can’t simply pull players from the student body, as it seems some ignorant folks (Aggie and non Aggies alike) seem to think. 🤦*♂️)

My Flickr Photos

Comment

I guess this is the de facto Aggie bowl game!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X