Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be interesting to see which QB’s hit the portal. Ewers better be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      [ATTACH]1073903[/ATTACH]

Is that the pole assassin, or Calzada?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        It will be interesting to see which QB’s hit the portal. Ewers better be good.

I have my doubts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I have my doubts.

I'm not trying to bash, bit it feels to me like the horns may be getting back to the locker room days of "entitled" kids. This kid may not be that way, but the NIL deal he had, leaving early, then being 3rd string at Ohio. Smells like drama to me. For yalls sake, hopefully not.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

I doubt he’s there long enough for it to matter. He’s gonna be a Portal Pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
              I'm not trying to bash, bit it feels to me like the horns may be getting back to the locker room days of "entitled" kids. This kid may not be that way, but the NIL deal he had, leaving early, then being 3rd string at Ohio. Smells like drama to me. For yalls sake, hopefully not.

Who will be the Aggy qb next year?

Comment

He just got to spend a season in a college strength and conditioning program and was able to put a few million bucks in his pocket. Now he will be enrolling to his original school he committed too with the class he supposed to be in. Sounds like a hell of a business decision to me.

Comment

The entitled group is what Herman was encouraging with all the social justice warriors he was building. That's the group that Sark needs to run off and get his own in. No more blm walks to capital, no protesting The Eyes, etc.

Comment

"The Horns may be getting back to "...... based on one recruit?

How very Aggie of you to paint the whole program like that. Man talk about an blanket statement overreaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      "The Horns may be getting back to "...... based on one recruit?

How very Aggie of you to paint the whole program like that. Man talk about an blanket statement overreaction.
                      Maybe it was a little too much of a blanket statement, but don't act like you aren't a tad nervous. Heck I was when they mentioned a&m may go after him. I was glad it was all rumor. I will say, you can't pass on a talent like that if you don't have an ace in the hole, but it is risky. Been through it with Allen and Murray, so I speak from experience. Not a bash.

Comment

Bo Nix hit the portal. This is getting crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Bo Nix hit the portal. This is getting crazy.

That is crazy. Any early rumors where he may go?

Comment

We not gonna talk about this? Wow. Cringe worthy.

Comment

Maybe it was a little too much of a blanket statement, but don't act like you aren't a tad nervous. Heck I was when they mentioned a&m may go after him. I was glad it was all rumor. I will say, you can't pass on a talent like that if you don't have an ace in the hole, but it is risky. Been through it with Allen and Murray, so I speak from experience. Not a bash.

A risk?

Texas needed to upgrade at QB and went out got one of the highest rated QBs to come out of high school. I don’t get this take at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                                That is crazy. Any early rumors where he may go?

No clue. But I’m sure they got money!

In all seriousness he was gonna be a 4th year starter. His Dad played for Auburn. I could go on. Where is Clark? Maybe he can shed some light.

Comment

Working...
                                X