Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    BREAKING: Former LSU quarterback Max Johnson is transferring to Texas A&M: https://texags.com/s/42837

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who eventually transfers out of King and Weigman? Or is Max happy with riding the pine his last 2 years?

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      Well you both are correct. We were stacked with 5 stars from the state.......and pretty much none of them played against ATM. Whether it was conditioning, lack of coaching, crap leadership etc. We did basically play with mostly 2nd and 3rd string players for that game. It doesn't matter, it is over and LSU won. Neither LSU or ATM ended with a good season. ATM is building a monster class but that won't matter either if they can't win it all in the next 3-4 years. Only time will tell. LSU has had a top 10 class for as long as I can remember.....It doesn't always translate to Titles. I would not be surprised if ATM gets a title shortly, I just think there is a long way to go to be a perennial powerhouse which most delusional fans on here seem to think has already happened. That is what blows every other fan bases mind. It's great to be excited about the trajectory of your team, but don't act like anything has been accomplished.
      Now . . Apply that reasoning to UGA and see what happens . . Kirby is in year 6 . . And still hasn't beaten bama . .

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
        Who eventually transfers out of King and Weigman? Or is Max happy with riding the pine his last 2 years?
        2 of the 3 aren't even on campus . . Kinda hard to say . . This is a better problem than we were faced with this year . .

Comment

Ol Sharecropper should have been a defense attorney. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He defends everything about those Ags from every angle imaginable like they were a first born child![emoji23]… always an excuse and angle to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Ol Sharecropper should have been a defense attorney. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He defends everything about those Ags from every angle imaginable like they were a first born child![emoji23]… always an excuse and angle to be had.
            Wise beyond my years . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              Wise beyond my years . .

You misspelled brainwashed[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

That’s hard to answer. Nobody can predict the portal, especially at QB. I would guess Max is the first out if he doesn’t start.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  You misspelled brainwashed[emoji23][emoji23]
                  I ain't misspelled sh** . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    That’s hard to answer. Nobody can predict the portal, especially at QB. I would guess Max is the first out if he doesn’t start.

That room is better going into the season than it was this year. It’s a good mix adding in the veteran.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      That room is better going into the season than it was this year. It’s a good mix adding in the veteran.

Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                        Jimbo will clean up a lot of Max's bad habits that were acquired from Creaux-magnon minions . .
                        Jimmy certainly proved this season he is a QB whisperer

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                          Well you both are correct. We were stacked with 5 stars from the state.......and pretty much none of them played against ATM. Whether it was conditioning, lack of coaching, crap leadership etc. We did basically play with mostly 2nd and 3rd string players for that game. It doesn't matter, it is over and LSU won. Neither LSU or ATM ended with a good season. ATM is building a monster class but that won't matter either if they can't win it all in the next 3-4 years. Only time will tell. LSU has had a top 10 class for as long as I can remember.....It doesn't always translate to Titles. I would not be surprised if ATM gets a title shortly, I just think there is a long way to go to be a perennial powerhouse which most delusional fans on here seem to think has already happened. That is what blows every other fan bases mind. It's great to be excited about the trajectory of your team, but don't act like anything has been accomplished.
                          I agree. Even look at the Clemson slip this year. Another year like this and they may be in trouble

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wash, rinse and repeat.....gives me tired head but very entertaining to say the least!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              Yeah tech still sucks
                              Lol literally mentioned nothing about Tech. #rentfree #Aggiestillhavenotwonanythinginover20yearstobethis cocky
                              Last edited by Fmjag64; 12-17-2021, 12:01 PM.

Comment

It took awhile but LSU finally got Tom Herman.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X