Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record... come 2025 if the good Lord allows me to see it... I believe OU and UT will still be in the BIG 12.... Transfer portal has created unexpected chaos that programs will have to adapt to.... No real benefit to those schools to go to the SEC....just my $0.02 and I drink heavily constantly.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
      For the record... come 2025 if the good Lord allows me to see it... I believe OU and UT will still be in the BIG 12.... Transfer portal has created unexpected chaos that programs will have to adapt to.... No real benefit to those schools to go to the SEC....just my $0.02 and I drink heavily constantly.... lol
      $$$$ is the benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        $$$$ is the benefit.
        More $$$ than being the top dog in the conference and a guranteed spot in the CFP.... As it seems expansion will be delayed for the foreseeable future...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

That TCU DE that hit the portal would be a welcomed addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            One of the two furthest west teams in the east? That makes absolutely no sense.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Dont believe geography is a factor anymore…maybe, but I doubt it

Comment

By then their dose of SEC will be more than they can handle and will be glad to pay to get out…welcome FSU and Clemson?

Comment

LSU will be in rebuild mode for 2 seasons. UT fans won't stand for another 5-7 as they have decent pieces on the roster. Moving to the SEC would put butts in the seats but dubs would not come easy.

Comment

More $$$ than being the top dog in the conference and a guranteed spot in the CFP.... As it seems expansion will be delayed for the foreseeable future...

It will be down to about 2-3 super conferences in the near future. Join now or get left out. The SEC would have no problems or issues filling those two openings.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    It will be down to about 2-3 super conferences in the near future. Join now or get left out. The SEC would have no problems or issues filling those two openings.
                    I can see that to a certain extent because 2-3 power conferences will cut a revenue stream for someone and that won't sit well at all... My thoughts are the conferences remain somewhat the same but the CFP expands to 8 teams... 5 conference champions and 3 at-large bids... Guranteeing the Big Boys a place at the table and a chance for the little dogs to get some scraps... [emoji38]

Comment

I'm ready to get two more beatable teams in the SEC, welcome Chokelahoma and TU!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        I'm ready to get two more beatable teams in the SEC, welcome Chokelahoma and TU!
                        Lord knows you need’em.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          Settle down Ridge Runner and get off your sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            I guess I can change my avatar now....wait it's hoops season.

Rock chalk.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Team player! I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

247 has them both at 100% to Texas. They were spot on with Casey to Nebraska. It probably helps that Gary Patterson will be on the 40 acres next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

I like him. Not as productive as he could have been IMO, but most of that was due to scheme. He has a chance to be really good

Comment

Working...
                                X