Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
    I don't think they will put bama and the dawgs in the same division.
    Correct, Alabama will stay in the West.

Oklahoma will be in the East with UT as their cross division game every year. UT and A&M will play each every year by being in the same division.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was a little surprised Mario Williams even considered visiting the forty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I couldn’t be more surprised if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet. Must need the money.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Catdaddy View Post
            Correct, Alabama will stay in the West.

Oklahoma will be in the East with UT as their cross division game every year. UT and A&M will play each every year by being in the same division.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
            One of the two furthest west teams in the east? That makes absolutely no sense.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If they do an East/West split, it makes most sense to slide the Alabammer teams East to make room for the 2 new kids on the block. I personally wouldn't hate to see 4 - 4 team pods. Ensures you play every team at a minimum of every 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
                If they do an East/West split, it makes most sense to slide the Alabammer teams East to make room for the 2 new kids on the block. I personally wouldn't hate to see 4 - 4 team pods. Ensures you play every team at a minimum of every 3 years.
                Yeah I'm not a fan of the pod idea either seems ghey.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  One of the two furthest west teams in the east? That makes absolutely no sense.

Which is exactly why they'll probably do it.

Comment

Once the merge happens we should get a TBH group together and go to a game. I'd buy Bob a ticket to sit next to me at Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      Once the merge happens we should get a TBH group together and go to a game. I'd buy Bob a ticket to sit next to me at Kyle
                      Just to clarify, when it is time to squeeze would it be his nuts or yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                        I hope you like pee in your beer

Comment

I was CERTAIN Texas A&M would end up in the SEC Shorts skit this week.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKIxPyrj0Zo"]SEC Shorts - Georgia wins it all and Hope moves on - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                            Just to clarify, when it is time to squeeze would it be his nuts or yours?
                            Not gonna be involved in any nut squeezing.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Not gonna be involved in any nut squeezing.

2%er...No wonder your Jayhawks can only beat tu and nobody else....

Comment

I guess I can change my avatar now....wait it's hoops season.

Rock chalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X