Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirby Smart took the UGA job on December 6, 2015 and his squad has competed at the top of the heap since he got there in the East. Hell, he took them to a National Title game in year 2 and won it in year 6. Heck of an accomplishment. His squad has only lost 2 post season games. I figure he'll add more trophies to his trophy case over the next few years.

Well, it's over. Time to win the off-season.
    Last edited by Chad C; 01-11-2022, 08:48 AM.

Comment

How is 18ncs this morning? Reserve that "19ncs" for 2022/2023. From what I saw of the game, classic game.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
        Stetson Bennett storyline. I had not heard his story prior to the game.
        during his JUCO recruitment, Bennett committed to Louisiana Lafayette and changed his mind after UGA offered him a full ride.

Kid was the 3rd string QB at the beginning of the 2021 season and told he was never gonna play. Kudos to Bennett (RS-SR) for his perseverance and being ready when his number was called. Further proof that you don't need an elite, all-world 5-star QB to win a NC. You definitely need a QB who is cerebral, his team believes in him, and when under pressure he can make the game changing throws.

Nick Saban coached teams rarely get out-physicalled, and last night UGA punched BAMA in the mouth for 60 minutes.

Congrats to all the Georgia fans who have witnessed lots of heartache in the last decade.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Top 10 team with no coach. Not bad.

Comment

Great game! Did an afternoon trip so by the time I cleaned fish and got home and everything put away and grabbed a bite I figured it might not be worth watching but I'm glad I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Final AP Top 25
                Yee - Yee .. my alma mater is representing at #16

now that the Billy Napier era is officially over, hoping the new coaching staff and team can maintain the same level of winning both on and off the field. NOT a fan of the transfer portal right now, especially with several key players leaving for FLA

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  Yee - Yee .. my alma mater is representing at #16

now that the Billy Napier era is officially over, hoping the new coaching staff and team can maintain the same level of winning both on and off the field. NOT a fan of the transfer portal right now, especially with several key players leaving for FLA
                  Unfortunately I think the Cajuns will struggle going forward. They are losing basically every stud player they have to the portal and I think this will be a trend going forward for G5 schools. It will basically be an audition for them to jump to a big program if they show out at that G5 school.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    How is 18ncs this morning? Reserve that "19ncs" for 2022/2023. From what I saw of the game, classic game.
                    Hungover

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      [ATTACH]1076844[/ATTACH]

Nice cap……oooops!!
                      Thats funny, probably still hasn't realized it

Comment

Jawdja celebrated in style with the Pappy!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Hope everyone enjoyed the game. It is highly likely you will see the same two teams in the championship next year unless Ohio St. sneaks in.

Alabama goes undefeated and wins it all. They were a year early in making it this time.

Georgia has about 15 starters that will not be back next season. That defense is long gone. Several guys that are second on the depth chart are seniors. I don’t think you’ll be seeing that rematch in the NC next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                            Georgia has about 15 starters that will not be back next season. That defense is long gone. Several guys that are second on the depth chart are seniors. I don’t think you’ll be seeing that rematch in the NC next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd think there's plenty of reason to believe it could be. Team talent ranked No.2 behind good ol Bama.

Recruiting classes since 2018 are ranked= 1, 2, 1, 4, 3

It's a next man up roster that just won a natty with a walk on QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              41 years to get back to glory! It ain’t easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              This is why you don't hear BAMA, Clemson, LSU, OU, tOSU, or Florida, fans...talk about "old" titles from 20 ish years ago, that don't matter anymore. Most people have no idea the gauntlet that has to be run to get it done, even if it's easier since the playoff.

Congrats to the Dawgs, on putting all the pieces together!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                                Q - Who's gonna challenge Georgia in the SEC East ?
                                A - Nobody , so they're pretty much guaranteed to play for the SEC Championship.
                                Win the Conf CG and UGA is assured a spot in the playoffs.
                                Georgia has been in the SEC CG 4 out of the last 5 years.
                                FLA is 2-3 years away from seriously competing for the East Title

Comment

Working...
                                X