• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List is almost laughable. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
      LSU is way in the lead with Title IX lawsuits.
      Well, you did leave out the most important thing. National Championships. Who leads in that category?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        A&M: Most valuable college sports team.
        LSU: 11th

A&M: College Station, Texas
        LSU: Louisiana…..enough said.

A&M: 10 Year, Guaranteed, $90M, no place but up to go.
        LSU: Nick Saban, Les Miles, O…..all won NC’s and left or were forced out….why?

A&M: Newer stadium. state of the art facilities
        LSU: Have you been to that **** hole?

A&M: Educated fan base, with class
        LSU: Neck

He’s going nowhere.
        Lol, you and I both know if both jobs were available right now 10 out of 10 coaches pick LSU. Yall got Jimbo bc the past AD Alleva was a complete idiot,

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Well, you did leave out the most important thing. National Championships. Who leads in that category?
          Don’t or can’t read?

I clearly said, “ALL 3 WON NC’s”.

Go to LSU and hope to win another or stay at A&M and win one? Which one would be the most rewarding?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Last week I just took a casual boat ride and they started jumping in. Lol.

PY got the down riggers out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Nice try...but ya'll are chunking a 1/2 oz chartreuse spinnerbait in a mud hole with no fish.

Meanwhile, Woodward may be authentically whale hunting...tiger boards are saying Lincoln Riley has a contract in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
              Lol, you and I both know if both jobs were available right now 10 out of 10 coaches pick LSU. Yall got Jimbo bc the past AD Alleva was a complete idiot,
              We all know there ain't no shortage of idiots there . . The next idiot is a mere heartbeat away . . lol

Comment

“It ain’t like it used to be.”

Ask, Michigan, USC, Texas, Nebraska…….blue bloods mean **** today. Past is past, coaches know and Jimbo knows he’s on the right train. And lets not forget, Jimbo was rumored to be headed to LSU, when he took the A&M job.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                  Nice try...but ya'll are chunking a 1/2 oz chartreuse spinnerbait in a mud hole with no fish.

Meanwhile, Woodward may be authentically whale hunting...tiger boards are saying Lincoln Riley has a contract in hand.
                  At least they’ll have one SEC team they can compete with, if he leaves.

Comment

Don’t or can’t read?

I clearly said, “ALL 3 WON NC’s”.

Go to LSU and hope to win another or stay at A&M and win one? Which one would be the most rewarding?
                    Aggie is not winning one with or without Jimbo. Horn will kneecap the QB before that happens. Exactly why your AD was screaming when he realized Aggie's pappy was coming back to town. That was the final nail in the coffin for ATM. You can no longer use the "We are the only SEC school in Texas" recruiting sales pitch.

LSU will secure I-10 East and you can split Tx with Horn

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Aggie is not winning one with or without Jimbo. Horn will kneecap the QB before that happens. Exactly why your AD was screaming when he realized Aggie's pappy was coming back to town. That was the final nail in the coffin for ATM. You can no longer use the "We are the only SEC school in Texas" recruiting sales pitch.

LSU will secure I-10 East and you can split Tx with Horn
                      Mmmmmmk.

Comment

“It ain’t like it used to be.”

Ask, Michigan, USC, Texas, Nebraska…….blue bloods mean **** today. Past is past, coaches know and Jimbo knows he’s on the right train. And lets not forget, Jimbo was rumored to be headed to LSU, when he took the A&M job.
                        If you were able to read I said he would be at LSU if it weren't for the idiot AD we had whom screwed it up. If woodward was at LSU back then he'd be at LSU no doubt.

Comment

The best program in La plays in the Sun Belt.

Comment

Lots of if if if’s in posts today!

Comment

If you were able to read I said he would be at LSU if it weren't for the idiot AD we had whom screwed it up. If woodward was at LSU back then he'd be at LSU no doubt.
                              We all know how that turned out . .

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                Lots of if if if’s in posts today!
                                If my aunt had nuts, Jimbeaux would be a coon ***!!

Comment

Working...
                                X