No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone that tells me they’re going to do something and then not do it. You’re lucky if I ever get over it.

Comment

Ranch managers that have to come talk to you the second you pull into camp. I'd like to unload my groceries, clothes and turn on the ac before I have to listened to 20 minutes of how hard you have worked...

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
        Ranch managers that have to come talk to you the second you pull into camp. I'd like to unload my groceries, clothes and turn on the ac before I have to listened to 20 minutes of how hard you have worked...
        Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          Ok ThisLadyHunts, after reading your list I had no other option but to look at myself and my own actions and come to a conclusion whether or not I need to improve in any of these areas. Now bare in mind that I have no other person to answer to other than my wife, but my mission in life is to never infringe on anyone’s rights, freedoms, personal space, or any other area that has caused for me to be a pain in anybody else’s presence. Now I have been married to the same woman for 44 years and she claims that it has been the most enjoyable 31 years of her life. (WTH) We raised 2 daughters so being the only male in my home for years I was held accountable for most of my manly habits and groomed into what they would have me be. Now with that being said I’m sure I am guilty to a certain degree of a little back sliding. So now I have you to thank for the areas I see I need to work on. But I might add that there are reasons that we do what we do and certain people around us might not understand our reason for doing them. So, I will address my areas of shortcomings as per your list.

1) I am EXTREMELY guilty of the 45 minute bathroom thing. But we have 2 bathrooms and so no harm done. And I might add that is my personal time where no body should ever really want to be part of the whole experience that pretty well happens at 5:00 am every morning. But it really doesn’t take as long as that but there might be some repainting involved or open window airing out and multiple air fresheners so I go in prepared for the worst case scenario.
          I appreciate everything you’ve said. In fact, my husband—and my father before him—have told me the same thing. I still don’t get it, though. How do you sit there that long without your a** getting numb? Oh, well. To each his own, I guess.

4) Grammar issues? Maybe. But it should be minimal being that I’m a graduate of A&M. ( Alvin and Manvel )
          And you are to be commended, sir. They are few, indeed, those who have walked those same hallowed halls.

8) Flip Flops or Sandals? No way but I do wear Crocs daily. I have enough metal in my right leg to retire on if scrap prices come up and it just works for me.
          Crocs? Ugh! Is it that you guys just wanna look unsexy??

10) I totally resemble this issue and will need to improve.
          My apologies as I can’t even remember what I had for dinner this evening, let alone what #10 alluded to. And I’m too lazy to scroll back up.

11) And last but not least, Bras. I have really not tried nor do I need one (yet) but I will promise if I ever do and it doesn’t work out for me I can assure you no one and I do mean NO ONE will ever know and from that day forward I will give women the utmost respect for having to endure a lifetime of such misery.
          And for that, we thank you.

In closing I would like to personally thankyou for possibly making me a better person than I think I already am. Well wishes to you mam.
          And to you, sir. I am humbled by the compliment.

Sir, all told, it sounds like you’re a good, good man. You’ve managed to make your wife reasonably happy for 31 out of the 44 years you’ve been married (I’m still snickering at that one) and it appears you’ve walked over the burning coals of an estrogen dominated environment with grace and equanimity.

I enjoyed reading your reactions to a number of pet peeves I posted. Out of consideration of your time and effort, I feel compelled to respond in kind. To wt, my comments appear after each of your replies in Bold Italics.

Comment

Alright I gotta say, even as a dude the 45 minute dump baffles me. Eat more fiber!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              Someone chewing with their mouth open!!! If I can hear someone eating I’ll leave the room. Haha

My kids do this. Drives me nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                I’ve thought about the things that **** me off, and have concluded that my box is full. This thread has ****** me off due to the fact that so many are able to allow others to **** them off. I don’t have that luxury due to the fact that my ‘****** me off’ box is full of not overflowing. The real issue for me, is trying to find something that doesn’t ****
                Me off. It’s hard, and that ****** me off !
                I am right there with you, sir. People are just no dang good.

Comment

The more I read, I realize most people just **** me off, think I like just chilling with my dogs and having a cold one.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Lift the toilet lid. I don’t care if it’s the cut out style. I’ve never seen a man hit nothing but the toilet water and at some point I’m gonna have to sit on that thing. And if you can’t make it in the hole, have the courtesy to clean the rim. I don’t care if your too fat and can’t see your ****. If there’s a chance my wife and daughter are gonna use it, you can bet I’m gonna call you out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                      Good. Stay away from it. [emoji3]

I do [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not re-racking weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                          Not re-racking weights.
                          Add one more to my list. Men that lift weights. I can’t handle that kind of pressure.

Comment

I hate commercials, especially if there is singing, or dancing in it.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              All the **** specialized parking spaces in front of stores. Handicap, pregnant women/Burndell barbqueing, police officers, internet order spaces, etc. How about one for grouchy old *******s?
                              This. Don't forget the curbside shopping places. A regular customer has to walk so far it's no wonder I... I mean they leave their basket there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotta be careful whos peeve you pet these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X