No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When people take too long at the gas station check out counter. Takes them 5 minutes to count out nickels for a 99 cent cigar while they stand at the register and bs. Normally they have a car blocking a gas pump as well

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
      When people take too long at the gas station check out counter. Takes them 5 minutes to count out nickels for a 99 cent cigar while they stand at the register and bs. Normally they have a car blocking a gas pump as well
      Or buy scratch off tickets and then start scratching them off at the counter or in their POS vehicle while still sitting at the gas pump.

Comment

Peeves: I hate when work gets in the way of my TBH time and I miss an awesome thread like this from 2 weeks ago!

My actual list is long and has grown over the years as I attain my goal of becoming a grumpy, old man. Most everything on mine has already been listed.
        Dale Moser - Your list is spot-on, except for the wife/drive-thru thing!

But I'll add one that really gets me going. Boaters that pay no attention to the "No Wake" zone in a lake cove. Especially when there are boats beached in that cove. (I almost lost our boat because of this)

Comments for ThisLadyHunts: I'll admit to wearing flip-flops, but I grew up not far from S. Padre. Going barefoot was the norm. If I had to put something on, it was flip-flops. I'm still that way today at 49.

I'm also a 45-minute guy. But, growing up to be a man with my 23yr old daughter and wife of 26 years, I learned to go at night. Late at night after both were in bed. That's my "Me Time" and about the only time I get some reading done! When my leg falls asleep, I know my time is up!

Comment

People who say “having said that”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
          X