Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any such thing as good wasp spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The green can stuff from HD works on all we encounter at home.......we got tons of them bastages!

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
      Spectracide pro in the black and white can. You spray a nest and some of them suckers die where they stand and don't even fall off. Only spray I've found that actually kills the little bastages.
      This!!!

I started using it after my FIL tried it. It is the best I have used. No matter how big of a nest, it gets them all.

And at a decent price.

J

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
        This!!!

I started using it after my FIL tried it. It is the best I have used. No matter how big of a nest, it gets them all.

And at a decent price.

J
        Another vote for this! Works great

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          I don't know which is worse. The quality of the video, or that someone thought it necessary to do a video on this.

Comment

Originally posted by GIL HUNTS View Post
            Yesterday afternoon I took the time to drive to each of our box blinds to prep them for the upcoming season. You know the routine, clean out left over trash, wipe down the windows, but most importantly to make sure there were NO wasps in the blinds.
            I crept up to every one of our blinds to find the majority had some sort of wasp nest carefully hidden in one of the hard to get to places. I'd gingerly open the hasp on the door, slowly opening the door just wide enough to look inside. I'd scan the interior of the blind to locate any stinging insects that may be lurking inside. Armed with a can of some el cheapo wasp spray I'd pray that nothing would fly my way. Whenever I encountered the coffee saucer sized nests I'd aim the can of death at the selected target fully expecting to watch the flying demons crash to their deaths once I squeezed the trigger on the can.
            What??..nothing but foam.
            Those wasps would simply buzz their wings a few times in a highly agitated state taking flight and doing their best to fly like a poison dart directly at me.
            I managed to duck and dive out of the way all afternoon. I avoided receiving a single sting. However, my satisfaction with any kind of wasp's spray is NOT what it once was.
            I haven't found a "new" version of wasp spray that has the same killing power as we did "back in the day".
            Anybody have any good recommendations for kill on contact wasps spray?
            TIA.
            Start with a not "el cheapo". I'll see what I use when I get home.

Comment

Another one for the Dawn dish soap with water in a water gun will work as fast as Raid used to work. Or place a bug bomb in each stand and then come back 2 hours later to open them up.

Comment

Bengal is the best. I buy 3-4 cans every years and use them around the farm. Instant death.

Comment

Shop Hot Shot No-Pest Strip Insect Killer Strips in the Pesticides department at Lowe's.com. Kill flying and crawling bugs in attics, garages, storage spaces, boats, RVs, and cabins with Hot Shot No-Pest Strip. This hanging insect repellent uses

I place a new no pest strip in my blinds every spring. Hit them with a bug bomb twice a year. No bugs.

Comment

With all the chemicals you guy are dousing your stands 4 days afore season starts, I predict there will be 37 different threads next week titled “ where did my trophy buck go “.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                      With all the chemicals you guy are dousing your stands 4 days afore season starts, I predict there will be 37 different threads next week titled “ where did my trophy buck go “.
                      Welcome to 2021. The year they have non scented bug spray.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                        Spectracide pro in the black and white can. You spray a nest and some of them suckers die where they stand and don't even fall off. Only spray I've found that actually kills the little bastages.
                        +1. They fall and writhe in agony as every nerve ending in their wretched little bodies experiences the most intense chemical burn mankind can offer.

Comment

Real men don’t need wasp spray

Comment

They will not fly if you spray them after dark.

Comment

bengal bombs for closed box blinds, and the Bengal ant and roach spray works better for me than the wasp and hornet foam stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                                +1. They fall and writhe in agony as every nerve ending in their wretched little bodies experiences the most intense chemical burn mankind can offer.
                                47,300 dielectric volts of pure whoop *** LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X