Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any such thing as good wasp spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
    This is true, otherwise burn them with a torch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Click image for larger version

Name:	48782EBB-8E72-44CD-9BA4-04A6D1D30AF3.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	24665422

When I was a kid I tried torching some wasps on an old house I was working on. A rag on the end of a stick. I stuck it up in one of these old jalousie windows when all heck broke loose……

I got the torch hung up in the window….The wasps went nuts……I quickly pulled the torch back just to have burning parts fall both inside and outside the window….The inside was an old dried out cedar lined wall. It went up in flames immediately….The outside was 3 foot tall dry grass in the middle of summer. It went up in flames immediately……There were no utilities. I grabbed an old blanket the previous tenants left and proceeded to try and snuff out the flames….It went up in flames immediately. What occurred next could only be described as an awkward chicken dance as I tried in desperation to put out all of the flames. Ultimately I was able to get everything put out and buy some spray to kill the wasps that lived and laughed at me that day. Oh…and I became a fire fighter. Go figure. I don’t use a torch anymore
    Last edited by ON THE EDGE; 10-15-2021, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X