F250s in Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pervis View Post
    Got mine today. Can tell you Henson Ford tried to screw me. Never again. I didn’t let em. It came down to a shouting match. It’s over and done. Trucks home front balance is changed out already. Bds 4in radius arm kit arrives fri. 37s get done on sat am
    Sorry they tried to mess you over but glad you got your rig. What color did you go with?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
      I ordered mine from College Station Ford, they are doing 1% below dealer invoice. Ask for Kevin.

This is the exact build I've been looking at. Love that color w/tremor black package. Thanks for sharing bud!

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
        This is the exact build I've been looking at. Love that color w/tremor black package. Thanks for sharing bud!
        You bet!

Comment

I got black w a black interior. Henson ford I called when I was wanting a new truck. They told me they would do the tax savings on an in and out, I told them I worked for a xplan employer, ok yeah you ll get that and any other rebates. That’s what they told me. I had plenty of equity in my 18. So they sell my 18 and order the 22. I wait for 3 months maybe. No truck. Truck comes in from ford. Come pickup your truck. So I get my dad to come give me a ride a few hours to the dealership. Once there, oh no sir we re not gona honor any discounts etc. There’s a chip shortage covid etc. Keep in mind my trucks gone and sold months ago. We can’t honor that deal. I came unglued w my dad sitting there. I literally yelled at the salesman none of this was communicated w me at the time when I gave you my truck, I would of never done business with you had you of told me this bs. I told him your out of your fn mind and in those words. Long story short they honored the original deal. But I will never do business w Henson Ford again. I will def send business to college station Ford. They are doing 1% under on order vehicles. I called to verify.

Comment

I got black w a black interior. Henson ford I called when I was wanting a new truck. They told me they would do the tax savings on an in and out, I told them I worked for a xplan employer, ok yeah you ll get that and any other rebates. That’s what they told me. I had plenty of equity in my 18. So they sell my 18 and order the 22. I wait for 3 months maybe. No truck. Truck comes in from ford. Come pickup your truck. So I get my dad to come give me a ride a few hours to the dealership. Once there, oh no sir we re not gona honor any discounts etc. There’s a chip shortage covid etc. Keep in mind my trucks gone and sold months ago. We can’t honor that deal. I came unglued w my dad sitting there. I literally yelled at the salesman none of this was communicated w me at the time when I gave you my truck, I would of never done business with you had you of told me this bs. I told him your out of your fn mind and in those words. Long story short they honored the original deal. But I will never do business w Henson Ford again. I will def send business to college station Ford. They are doing 1% under on order vehicles. I called to verify.
            Ironically, Henson called my wife this morning around 11 about a black F350 they had in stock. Didn't know what was going on specifically with your situation but figured it was something like that regarding honoring pricing.

Glad I ordered somewhere else and I am holding on to my truck until after the new one comes in. I'll sell it on my own if I don't get a decent offer from the dealership.

Comment

Who did you deal with at Henson?
              I’m pretty upset with them now… Traded my truck in back in August. They gave me 68k and I owed 34k on the truck. They were going to pay the traded in truck off and keep the leftover 34k to put towards my down payment when the truck comes in….

Well I get a call last week from US bank and apparently Henson never completely paid off my truck. They shorted US bank only $95 bucks but the loan wasn’t paid off and closed out. I went ahead and paid the balance but can’t get any answers from Henson. I will come completely unglued if my credit gets hit. US bank said they were trying to get in contact with the dealer since 8/31

Comment

Working...
              X