Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

F250s in Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pervis View Post
    I’m below invoice by about 6k
    Where was this? I am going to order a new truck next week on my days off. I'd like to buy off the lot but I want a bench seat on a Lariat so the whole family can ride and that seems to be a unicorn.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the mine shipped notice. Just now in my email. I did mine using xplan, a in and out for the tax saving, and Ford loyalty program.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
        Got the mine shipped notice. Just now in my email. I did mine using xplan, a in and out for the tax saving, and Ford loyalty program.
        What’s the x-plan and is it available for everyone?

Comment

Picked up my 2021 Tremor in July under MSRP, at Huffines Lewisville

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
            What’s the x-plan and is it available for everyone?
            No, it's offered by certain companies you work for. I used to be eligible when I was with Baker Hughes.

Comment

F250s in Stock

Ordered my wife’s KR end of April and it arrived at the end of July.

Ordered a dually 8/27. Was told 6-8 weeks. Haven’t got the vin or build date yet.

Both well under sticker price. Auto Nation Katy is the only place I buy trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                Ordered my wife’s KR end of April and it arrived at the end of July.

Ordered a dually 8/27. Was told 6-8 weeks. Haven’t got the vin or build date yet.

Both well under sticker price. Auto Nation Katy is the only place I buy trucks.

What number is your priority code on your build sheet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post

I’m not sure. I don’t have the build sheet. My sales guy just texts me as he gets updates.

Comment

Foks starting to get the shakes, not able to get their new f250 fix.

Comment

My plan is to wait to buy any new vehicles until 2022 or later. Hopefully they will eventually get this chip thing lined out. There is going to be thousands of 2021-2022 models they are going to have to almost give away that have been parked in lots for over a yr waiting to be finished.

There should be some great deals out there if you can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        My plan is to wait to buy any new vehicles until 2022 or later. Hopefully they will eventually get this chip thing lined out. There is going to be thousands of 2021-2022 models they are going to have to almost give away that have been parked in lots for over a yr waiting to be finished.

There should be some great deals out there if you can wait.
                        That's my hope, too.

Comment

Has a build date of 10/18.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                            Has a build date of 10/18.

My last 2 arrived around 3-4 weeks from build date.

Comment

My last 2 arrived around 3-4 weeks from build date.

Same for my wife’s KR. Right at 3 weeks. So hopefully early November.

Comment

I ordered an F350 Lariat on 9-13, order confirmed on 9-14, VIN and Build Date (week of 10-4) on 9-16. Was told by the dealer on 9-27 that the build date was moved to the week of 10-10. Got a call on 9-28 that the truck was "In Production" or being built. Yesterday (9-29) I got a call from the dealer that they had been invoiced for the truck which means it has been built.

Now, hopefully the delivery to the dealer is as quick as the first half has been. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X