F250s in Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckcrusher View Post
    I ordered an F350 Lariat on 9-13, order confirmed on 9-14, VIN and Build Date (week of 10-4) on 9-16. Was told by the dealer on 9-27 that the build date was moved to the week of 10-10. Got a call on 9-28 that the truck was "In Production" or being built. Yesterday (9-29) I got a call from the dealer that they had been invoiced for the truck which means it has been built.

Now, hopefully the delivery to the dealer is as quick as the first half has been. Fingers crossed.
    What is the pricing on these trucks you are ordering? MSRP?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

The salesman has me at 500 over invoice. Roughly $3k under msrp.

Comment

I got my ordered F350 this past Saturday.
        Ordered 6-28
        Built 9-14
        Shipped 9-17
        Used x plan for discount.

Absolutely love the truck. Just got the windows tinted. Getting leveling kit, wheel, and 37” tires tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post

Just talked to a salesman at College Station Ford and they are doing 1% under dealer invoice on new F250's. Probably going to place my order Monday.

Comment

They have thousands of them parked at the Kentucky Speedway, you can see them from space. No chips, I heard they have a few chips and have to move a truck take the chip out and put it in another truck to move that one and so on.

Comment

I ordered my 22 in March received it last week. Ford did not start manufacturing till July. Do not order adaptive steering or your order will be held up. Lots of info on the Ford forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post

My wife’s KR F250 was quoted $77k when we ordered it. They found a $3k rebate so $74k before TTL.

The Lariat dually they quoted me $70k. Hope they find rebates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by KyleDean View Post
                  What number is your priority code on your build sheet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looked and priority code is 19 on the dually. What’s that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                    My wife’s KR F250 was quoted $77k when we ordered it. They found a $3k rebate so $74k before TTL.

Was that MSRP? If not, about how much under MSRP are you?

Comment

Mine should be delivered oct 6 to 12 is my delivery date. Ordered a bds 4in radius arm lift kit w fox shocks and a dual fox steering stabilizer. That ships from bds on mon. Some 37s and call it done.

Comment

Gas rig on the KR 250? Hell my sticker was more than that on my 19 250 KR? There are a lot of model of KR with different overall packages. I’m talking about the 700a package which has everything but cab lights. I shopped that truck extremely hard and have looked for a 22 hard with no luck. Did find a couple in Texas City (Cook Ford) all were over 80k sticker which is about right with the 700a package. What’s the difference with yours I wonder?

Comment

From what I hear, a lot of the trucks you’re seeing on lots are pre sold awaiting delivery.

Comment

Just looked and priority code is 19 on the dually. What’s that mean?

10 is the highest and 20 is the lowest is what my dealership told me. Supposedly has to do with how quick they get yours built

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                              Was that MSRP? If not, about how much under MSRP are you?

$81,860 was the MSRP. So almost $7600 off MSRP.

Comment

F250s in Stock

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                                Gas rig on the KR 250? Hell my sticker was more than that on my 19 250 KR? There are a lot of model of KR with different overall packages. I’m talking about the 700a package which has everything but cab lights. I shopped that truck extremely hard and have looked for a 22 hard with no luck. Did find a couple in Texas City (Cook Ford) all were over 80k sticker which is about right with the 700a package. What’s the difference with yours I wonder?

Nope. Cab lights too. I slipped those in without the wife knowing

Last edited by Stolle; 10-02-2021, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X