Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Whataburger Lampasas - Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
    You know it's off-season when a thread like this is posted to begin with...much less gets 2 pages of replies!

What's next? A review of the Taco Bell in Brownwood?
    Taco Bell went down the crapper faster than WB. They took off 90% of the best menu items a few months ago.

Does anyone still eat there?

Comment

Dear lord you people are such a buncha picky girlymen. The regular tacos at Taco Bell are the same as they have always been. I rarely eat there but did a few weeks ago. Not bad at all. I'm guessing it makes y'all run to the bathroom.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Storms cost more than WB...So?
        True but I get storms once every year or two but Whataburger is a mile away. And 3 miles away. And on the way to the ranch.
        Most times I get two Juniors dry with no fries or drink.
        Dang. I think I'll hit the one in Clyde on the way to the ranch this evening.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know how anyone can claim the best hamburger. They all taste different. I prefer a different burger at different times. Always with bacon.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just went through the drive through and we sat for 20min after ordering before getting our food. You could tell it had been sitting. We just got a brand new one in Stephenville as well and the service there has been fantastic, super fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish they would bring back the A1 Thick and Hearty burger…it is greatness!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Dear lord you people are such a buncha picky girlymen. The regular tacos at Taco Bell are the same as they have always been. I rarely eat there but did a few weeks ago. Not bad at all. I'm guessing it makes y'all run to the bathroom.

I used to eat 5-6 a day for lunch pretty regular when I was young single and broke!

Comment

I used to be a Taco Bell regular. Ate there more times than I can count since 1988. Sure the regular taco is the same. I always liked - tostada, 7 layer burrito (I know gone for a while), 5 and the triple layer nachos, frito burrito, nacho supreme... All gone. A few other items are gone also.

Can you still order an enchirito at least?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    They are good that's for sure but some of us can't handle that much grease very often.

Hard to pass when they put the Gizzard sale price out front

They still have the buffet on weekends?

I hope so. Havent been in there since the pandemic though.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I can’t speak to Pizza Hut, but the girls at the Mr Gattis in Lampasas when I was in high school liked to party!

That place used to have good food too. Unfortunately that closed a few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Over 20 years ago on one of my first hunting trips to Texas my brother said we had to try a Whataburger because they were the best. I thought it was gross back then! I've never tried another one.

Comment

Taco Casa is what Taco Bell used to be back in the day round these here parts

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          The only place worse than WB is sonic. I used to like WB,but they have went so far down, I would eat McD's over their crap.
                          I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            Taco Casa is what Taco Bell used to be back in the day round these here parts
                            Correct.

There were other local fast food mexican places back in the day like Casa as well. We had Taco Torch in Waco.

Comment

Just whipped in one in Kingwood. Tried the spicy chicken sandwich with onion rings. Fast, hot, fresh and quick.

Comment

Was the WB in Kingwood in question?

Comment

Working...
                                X