Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Whataburger Lampasas - Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    Mi casa.

Give me an hours notice before you swing through bud........................
    Awesome.

Comment

I
      Enough Whataburger bashing. How about piling on Long John silvers. Had my yearly $8 enima yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        I
        Enough Whataburger bashing. How about piling on Long John silvers. Had my yearly $8 enima yesterday.

Whoa whoa whoaaaa how dare you try an slander LJS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man...LJS is kinda a hot mess compared to the old days. Remember back in the 80's, it would actually be a SLAB of deep fried gold. Not anymore. Captain Ds is my fave right now for that kind of stuff. But it ain't special either......

Comment

Originally posted by gonzotexan View Post
            Man...LJS is kinda a hot mess compared to the old days. Remember back in the 80's, it would actually be a SLAB of deep fried gold. Not anymore. Captain Ds is my fave right now for that kind of stuff. But it ain't special either......
            Last year I got hung up on Captain D’s because previously none existed in my area. And then it became apparent I hadn’t been missing anything special. LOL

Comment

Hey River Rat you want to know a good Lampasas secret? You might already know since you have been around a while. Catholic Church Breakfast. Slide in between Benny Boyd’s and the church and you will thank me later. Tuesday-Friday I believe

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster1 View Post
                Hey River Rat you want to know a good Lampasas secret? You might already know since you have been around a while. Catholic Church Breakfast. Slide in between Benny Boyd’s and the church and you will thank me later. Tuesday-Friday I believe
                Live in Burnet, too...... Love to get that way to sample. But it's not often. And I'm CATHOLIC......(not that this matters....).....

Comment

Working...
                X