This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    Gotta hope this hurricane doesn’t do any damage to the cathedral of college football!

And vaccine or not, tiger stadium will not be almost empty!

I don’t think the Rose Bowl is any immediate danger, or DKR, either one.

I doubt anyone would notice if that rec ball field in BR didn’t have power, or indoor plumbing, that’s all new technology down there anyway.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Comment

we made it. game day!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
          we made it. game day!!!!!

Yes sir! Let’s get this party started.

Here’s my yearly reminder of the best link to find out games on TV throughout the season.

This College Football TV Schedule is manually compiled from media sources, college websites, and a satellite program guide. Last updated: 06/09/2024

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            This the same KH that said ags 12th man is overrated?
            No, he said Austin was a cesspool and The Aggies have the best student section in college football.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Yes sir! Let’s get this party started.

Here’s my yearly reminder of the best link to find out games on TV throughout the season.

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm
              Holy Smokes that is an awesome guide!!

Comment

Gameday comes on at 8. Wooooooooo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Holy Smokes that is an awesome guide!!

Well it is a LSU link [emoji12]

Footballs back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Well it is a LSU link [emoji12]

Footballs back!!!!
                    Can’t argue either of those points!!

Comment

I know we kid a lot on here, but pray for the folks in the Baton Rouge / Plaquemine area….I’ve got an office there and it’s gonna be bad. I was there earlier this year when they got all the rain and it was a ridiculous disaster….this is a monster storm.

Comment

I went back and watched the A&M spring game on YouTube.....King was good throwing on the run but he threw in to really tight spaces otherwise. So either the WR’s are not getting space, the DB’s and Safety’s are that good, or he is going to have to learn to be a bit more careful. I am no football expert and have never claimed to be. Never played QB either. I would think he will still have a learning curve this season versus SEC defensive talent. Am I totally off base here??? I know it’s a Spring game but new starters scare the heck out of me when they are this fresh.

Comment

Game Day boys!!!!! Next week it begins in earnest but we got some live ball today

Comment

What’s the over / under in weeks before Smart goes into hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                              I went back and watched the A&M spring game on YouTube.....King was good throwing on the run but he threw in to really tight spaces otherwise. So either the WR’s are not getting space, the DB’s and Safety’s are that good, or he is going to have to learn to be a bit more careful. I am no football expert and have never claimed to be. Never played QB either. I would think he will still have a learning curve this season versus SEC defensive talent. Am I totally off base here??? I know it’s a Spring game but new starters scare the heck out of me when they are this fresh.
                              Probably the same as I hope was the case at the first Texas scrimmage. The D is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                                What’s the over / under in weeks before Smart goes into hiding?

Not gonna happen. 11-1. Wooooooo.

Comment

Working...
                                X