Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    It’s time to let the **** measuring and generalizations rest for awhile. #addvalue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas State wins 7 games minimum...……..book it today!
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Didn't the rest of the big 12 vote against expansion on a few occaisions?

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
        To the 8 left behind. Please explain why you are mad at UT? What weight have you pulled in the conference? OU and UT have done the heavy lifting since the beginning.

OU averaged 3.7 M viewers in all games on 2020

Texas averaged 3.2M/game.

The remaining 8 teams in Big 12 (when not playing Texas or OU) had 800,000 viewers COMBINED/game!

Highest ever Big 12 (non playoff) game was Texas v LSU in 2019. Over 8 million viewers.
        It pays good money to be OU’s cupcake….they don’t wanna lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
          To the 8 left behind. Please explain why you are mad at UT? What weight have you pulled in the conference? OU and UT have done the heavy lifting since the beginning.

OU averaged 3.7 M viewers in all games on 2020

Texas averaged 3.2M/game.

The remaining 8 teams in Big 12 (when not playing Texas or OU) had 800,000 viewers COMBINED/game!

Highest ever Big 12 (non playoff) game was Texas v LSU in 2019. Over 8 million viewers.
          I never was upset or mad at OU or Texas. Each institution has to do what they have to do. I just think college sports are heading in a really bad direction. Allowing big money and media control everything and creating an NFL Jr type situation. That is just really boring to me and will lose people's interest over time imo. Just bc you can doesn't mean you always should. I value in state rivalries, history, etc with college athletics way more than the NFL Jr type set up that we are headed towards.

Comment

Bowlsby is trying to save his job. He’s hitting up the pac commish in hopes he can secure a scheduling agreement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sorry I'm late to the party. Are Dale, Chad C, BurntOrange Bowhunter and Heath pushing UT pipe dreams on here? Has the first year, 10-2 projected record, been mentioned yet? Just tryin to catch up...

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                I never was upset or mad at OU or Texas. Each institution has to do what they have to do. I just think college sports are heading in a really bad direction. Allowing big money and media control everything and creating an NFL Jr type situation. That is just really boring to me and will lose people's interest over time imo. Just bc you can doesn't mean you always should. I value in state rivalries, history, etc with college athletics way more than the NFL Jr type set up that we are headed towards.
                ^^^ This x10

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Sorry I'm late to the party. Are Dale, Chad C, BurntOrange Bowhunter and Heath pushing UT pipe dreams on here? Has the first year, 10-2 projected record, been mentioned yet? Just tryin to catch up...
                  give it a break...

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Boss man said to put away your sword!!

See post 135…..

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Boss man said to put away your sword!!

See post 135…..
                      Didnt see that lol, my bad. K, we shall be civil. Sword put away.
                      Last edited by Fmjag64; 08-03-2021, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I'm with Vegas on Texas. Too many unknowns and too many years of mediocrity on the field of late (since 2009). I figure 8 wins shouldn't be all that difficult to come by. New QB, New Staff, lets go.

Comment

Hook'Em Horns

Comment

In not surprising fashion qb1 has been settled

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                              I just think college sports are heading in a really bad direction. Allowing big money and media control everything and creating an NFL Jr type situation. That is just really boring to me and will lose people's interest over time imo.
                              To be honest, when the NIL stone was turned, it was never going to be like it was again. It's easy to blame companies, conferences and even individual schools but, truth be told, the NIL is what doomed 2nd tier schools. It guaranteed there would be a chasm. I absolutely do not like the super conference. I love the old rivalries and the upsets. That all made CFB unique. But there is no going back and I have to say I have no idea what the right path forward is. Anybody who says they do, is fooling themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                That’s funny as **** [emoji23]

She is a TCU GRAD. Butt hurt much

Comment

Working...
                                X