Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Miles Brennan's dad, Owen, was just on WWL explaining how Miles broke his arm. He was fishing on Grand Isle on his week off. While carrying two armloads of fishing equipment to the boat, his flip flops got caught on a loose board on the pier, causing him to fall and hit his arm.

Per TD’s

Man as much as a fan we hate it, i can only
    Imagine the Brennan family’s heartache prayers up for a speedy recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Man as much as a fan we hate it, i can only
      Imagine the Brennan family’s heartache prayers up for a speedy recovery

Agree, real bad deal.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        According to Heath, it's a clean program
        Well, just get ready to deal with bama, auburn, and lswho.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
          Well, just get ready to deal with bama, auburn, and lswho.
          Explain....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

See quote whorn, "clean program".

Comment

I wonder if this supposed covid spike is going have any effect on capacity levels?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                My observation of your "holier than thou" persona had nothing to do with what you said about being a HS recruit and choosing between A&M and UT. I stated the obvious based on your condescending replies towards Texas fans and UT Football.

Since the UT/OU/SEC merger talk that began on 7/23/21, can you honestly say that your replies have been cordial and respectful ? Based on the facts (see quotes below) your agenda seems to be more pre-occupied with throwing shade at anyone or anything associated with Texas Football. I sympathize with your frustration brother, but you gotta Let It Geaux . You're not gonna win any internet arguments pointing fingers at others, as it only makes you look like a "jackwagon" (your own words) .

On other TBH forums and non-CFB related topics, you seem like a good dude that offers quality substance and valuable insight to the topic at hand. When it comes to the CFB threads, you turn from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde with your attitude and negative disposition towards those I've mentioned. I'm sure at one time or another, we've all been there before, myself included.

I'll end on this note ... Life is to short to get agitated by something that you, I, or anyone else on the GS has no control over. When getting confronted with the truth, there are three ways in which people react: justification, denial, or being humble. I'm looking forward to your response.

Geaux Cajuns ... My alma mater
                Lol it's sports talk. No reason to take it out of context. Very hard to decipher tone on the internet. If this was at a Sports bar it would simply be conversational argument, as most sports talk is. Not that it matters but You did however forget to include what provoked those responses. Longhorns, Aggies & Red Raiders talk sh**t. Always have, always will. So this did not seem like the time to break away from that with all the unwarranted ego stroking of particular 2 teams that haven't done much yet huffing about who's better. Kind of a perfect storm if you ask me for outsiders to throw a dose of reality into the convo. But again, it's just sports talk. No ill will.

Edit: I will leave you all in peace. Carry on.
                Last edited by Fmjag64; 08-05-2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

I'll end on this note ... Life is to short to get agitated by something that you, I, or anyone else on the GS has no control over. When getting confronted with the truth, there are three ways in which people react: justification, denial, or being humble. I'm looking forward to your response.
                  Looks like you nailed it.

Comment

I don't recall seeing anyone trash or talk smack about Tech. Maybe a couple of comments in return.

I hope they find a good landing spot and get the right coach and become a top 20 program again.

Good luck Tech fans. I'll miss that game. Crazy things happen in Lubbock at night.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-05-2021, 08:23 AM.

Comment

If it wasn't the money issue, I'd actually say move to the AAC. Solid football, less BS, fun games.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        I wonder if this supposed covid spike is going have any effect on capacity levels?

It has crossed my mind. The timing of this current wave they have released upon us is not good.

Comment

Let’s roll!

Comment

I saw one ranking that had the Aggies run game at #1 in the country. Texas was at 5.

Comment

^ Where was Army on that list?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                I saw one ranking that had the Aggies run game at #1 in the country. Texas was at 5.

That RB y'all have is legit! That QB, maybe not so much. He made some really dumb throws in the spring game.

Edit so I dont get yelled at: He also made a few really good throws. Just scares me when a QB makes a dumb decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X