Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
    That RB y'all have is legit! That QB, maybe not so much. He made some really dumb throws in the spring game.
    Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Which one?
      They both had on orange....... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Which one?
        #11 was QB and I think #5 was RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
          ^ Where was Army on that list?
          It was on one of those Facebook groups. No clue.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

#11 was QB and I think #5 was RB.
            I thought they were wearing black and Casey Thompson switched to 11. lol

Casey Thompson went off on Colorado ([ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaGUuVDHHo4"]Casey Thompson- Every Play vs. Colorado - YouTube[/ame]), I'm not all that worried about a glorified Spring Practice.
            Last edited by Chad C; 08-05-2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
              I get that. What’s to keep some auto dealership from paying a player to be his spokesman? I’ll also admit I haven’t read up in the NIL rules etc. so sorry for being uneducated.
              A business hiring them as a spokesperson is how it is supposed to work.

I'm pretty sure a local Starkville BBQ place sponsors the entire o-line at Miss St

Not saying its goood or bad, just that this is what's happening.

Businesses will be paying big money to get CFB superstars to show up for marketing and public engagement.

Comment

Casey Thompson went off on Colorado (Casey Thompson- Every Play vs. Colorado - YouTube), I'm not all that worried about a glorified Spring Practice.
                Could have been in black, may not be anything since it was just the spring game.

Comment

Texas players report today, Stark presser this afternoon to open camp, and then it's go time tomorrow.

Comment

Texas players report today, Stark presser this afternoon to open camp, and then it's go time tomorrow.

Getting close! I can’t wait for this season to get started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Casey Thompson went off on Colorado (Casey Thompson- Every Play vs. Colorado - YouTube), I'm not all that worried about a glorified Spring Practice.
                      God I hate that offense...

Comment

Where would the Aggies rank if UT and OK were in the SEC today? Listening now but figured I'd share for anyone interested in listening. So far it's olympic talk.

Comment

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Where would the Aggies rank if UT and OK were in the SEC today? Listening now but figured I'd share for anyone interested in listening. So far it's olympic talk.

https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/loc...=LKN1068795259

I’d figure OU into the top 2-4 and Texas anywhere from 6-8. Based on current optics.

Ags in the 4-6 spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                            Not more so than at A&M. When you have a legacy coach leave, it takes time to find a new one. A&M is on its 4th HC since Slocum left. UT is on its 3rd since Brown left. And who is to say that either current coach is the long term solution for their respective programs?

Strong, Herman, Sarkisian

vs.

Francione, Sherman, Sumlin, Fisher
                            Lets take a closer look. I don't diss texas for firing coaches once they realize they aren't the coach. I think the ags hung on too long to some coaches. I am sure money had everything to do with it at the time. Didn't have nearly the amount of money and exposure to work with until the SEC tv contracts

Bad time to be an Aggie fan (ou, lsu, and tu all won NC's during this time and ag coaches were surrounded and would not or could not recruit nationally at this point) facilities weren't the best and rarely on TV

Fran had 2003-2007 seasons (5) five too many.
                            Sherman 2008-2011 (4) seasons
                            Sumlin 2012-2017 (6) seasons, should have been fired in 2015.
                            My opinion the right hire Jimbo - 2018 to present

Took Ags 15 seasons to get the right coach (4th)

texas has big money so can afford all the buyouts it cost them to fire and hire coaches so quickly. good on them for having the gumption to do what needed to be done
                            lsu only school close to texas during this time that has won a nc. ou and ags have not.
                            strong 2014-2016 (3) seasons
                            herman 2017-2020 (4) seasons
                            sark 2021

So on 3rd coach in season 8 after firing mack. Sark could be the guy but recruiting is going worse for him than it did for Charlie and Herman in their 2nd recruiting class or first full year of recruiting (depending on your view point) plenty of time left but at this point those coaches were recruiting better than sark. If he can coach then it changes narrative.

Comment

OU would be 2 or 3 based on what I've seen. Texas 5 or 6 with Florida.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d figure OU into the top 2-4 and Texas anywhere from 6-8. Based on current optics.

Ags in the 4-6 spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                He ranked SEC only. Has UT at #9 thinking they will go 10-2 in BIG 12 this season. Has OK at #4. Says this is the best team Lincoln has ever had and will be in the CFP this season. Has A&M #3 because of O-line uncertainty. #2 Alabama and #1 Georgia.

Comment

Working...
                                X