No announcement yet.

Simone Biles mental issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know about her is she was pretty good until Biden was elected.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I think you are thinking of Mckayla Maroney

Yea. Her too

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
        All I know about her is she was pretty good until Biden was elected.
        This country was pretty good until Biden got elected.LOL

Comment

He didn’t get elected. It was a Coup d'état

Comment

The commentators played that up.
            One might think that girl survived a plane crash and somehow managed to carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
              She is a quitter and should have never been allowed to compete on the beam.

In reference to the above post. She couldn't take her medicine and focus and now all of a sudden she can. I call B.S.
              Yup

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

This site never ceases to amaze me

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                  This thread is embarrassing for the green screen....It's so easy to judge from a recliner. Pretty sure if your daughter was Simone you wouldn't have questioned it for a second.
                  Why don't y'all focus your negative energy on the idiots over there disrespecting the flag instead of someone who has worked her tail off to be the best and seems to be a pretty solid person. Her teammates seem fine with her decision because they understand it..

TOKYO — When Simone Biles withdrew last week from the women’s gymnastics team competition at the Olympics, most of the world reacted with shock. Jacoby Miles felt only relief.

She recognized the look in Biles’s eyes as she bailed on her vault, stopping earlier than she meant to and only barely landing safely. Biles would later say she had suffered from the twisties, a form of gymnastics yips that leaves its sufferers feeling lost in the air.

Miles, 23, recognized that look because she had felt it, too. She, too, had experienced the twisties. She, too, had bailed on a skill, stopping earlier than she meant to. But she didn’t land safely. Miles fell on her neck. She is paralyzed from the chest down.

“She was brave enough and strong enough, even though it was the Olympic stage, to say, No, for my own safety, physical and mental health, I'm going to step out and make this decision,” Miles says. “I thought [it] was just really, really smart on her part.”
                  Glad I was out of pocket for this thread. Yep, we deaux our best to burn folks down to the ground......it is truly a sickness.

Comment

We missed the parade in the neighborhood this time, but I heard it was crowded as heck![emoji954][emoji471][emoji966][emoji1628][emoji1627][emoji1626]
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210809_123237.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	24658113

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X