No announcement yet.

Simone Biles mental issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So she didn't quit, she just took a break. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      So she didn't quit, she just took a break. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      No she still quit her team, this is individual events now...

Comment

I didn’t say anything prior because I am not educated regarding gymnastics. However, you would have to be living under a rock to not have heard all about her the past week. Then I heard she is coming back to compete in an event??? In my opinion, she shouldn’t even have the option. She quit. Argue about her reasons or lack thereof and if it was justified, but she quit regardless. And now there shouldn’t even be a possibility for her to compete this year because she already quit for “mental health” reasons.

Comment

Must have gotten that drug exemption she needed.

Comment

I read what Mike Rowe had to say about this and I tend to agree with the way he put it. In a nutshell, I can't believe that people are celebrating her as heroic when she quit. If she had something going on, then cool, but that doesn't exclude her from being a quitter. And either way, why is it celebrated?

Comment

Just another way for her to get attention I’m guessing . imagine if she medals how the media is going to be all over it And be saying how great she is .

Comment

Wish I could quit my job when its not going the way I want, then return at on my timeline.

Comment

What she needs is a participation medal.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Simply a young woman saying “look at me”. She is out, no in, in for sure. PR move at its finest. She has taken over most olympic coverage.
                    No doubt she was the best in past Olympics but now she is trying to hold onto the spotlight.
                    She should have quit in 2020 when they postponed the games till 2021.
                    She gave a news interview in Houston back then and was saying how hard it was to train and compete at her age.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                      Simply a young woman saying “look at me”. She is out, no in, in for sure. PR move at its finest. She has taken over most olympic coverage.
                      No doubt she was the best in past Olympics but now she is trying to hold onto the spotlight.
                      She should have quit in 2020 when they postponed the games till 2021.
                      She gave a news interview in Houston back then and was saying how hard it was to train and compete at her age.
                      You clearly haven't seen videos from her pre Olympics competitions this year.

Comment

I’m more impressed with the dude from Norway that posted a new World Record in the 400 hurdles. Sub 46

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                          I’m more impressed with the dude from Norway that posted a new World Record in the 400 hurdles. Sub 46
                          Yeah that was incredible ( pretty fly for a white guy )
                          “” Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, cinco, seís””
                          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-03-2021, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Well she got a medal. Bronze on the beam. Makes her tied for the most by an individual at 9. I think that's all she wanted anyway. That's why she kept hanging on, hoping to get at least one more. For someone who was projected to win 6 gold medals, she walks away with one bronze. Oh well........

Comment

It's hard to watch elite athletes get "old". I remember Willie Mays dropping fly balls and MJ trying to compete with the Wizards. She was great in her time, maybe the greatest, history will be kind to her I'm sure. I wish that young lady the best whether I agree with her presently or not, she's been through a lot out of the gym.

Comment

It's over, can y'all snowflakes move on now?

:d:d:d
                                [ATTACH]1057673[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X